Kim_G

Aug 3, 2004
✟15,137.00
Faith
Christian
Im going to make a dr. appointment, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has this... On the left sife of my head, I keep getting sharp pains. Not for a long period of time, just a quick sharp pain. It hurts, and Im so scared it vould be bad. It started a couple months ago. When I first got them, they hurt really bad for a day or so, then got to where it hurt, but I could stand it. Now tonight, I've gotten more than usual and they were worse than they have been in a while. That could be from always thinking about it though. Anyhow, what could it be. I hope not serious.:( I was just looking up things on the internet, and it could be an ice pick headache. That sounds like what I might have. I hope its not a tumor or something else. Like the start of an aneurism? <-- dont know if I spelled that right

fallen^sparrow

Feb 23, 2004
SK
✟16,137.00
Faith
Christian
You need to see a real doctor Kim, and the sooner the better. Don't waste any more time waiting for strangers on a "Health and Fitness" forum to try and guess a diagnosis. Perhaps after when your all fixed up and happy again you can come back around let us guess. ;) I'll say a prayer for you Kim but get real help now.

fallen^sparrow :)

Upvote 0

Kim_G

Aug 3, 2004
✟15,137.00
Faith
Christian
Im making an appointment. I tried today, but the lady was mean to me and everything. I was scared to call back. My husband tried to call, but they were closed, so he's calling tomorrow. Im scared, but in a way not, b/c I found articles on "ice pick" headaches, and that sounds exactly like what i have. I hope so much it isnt serious. I've always been scared of dying. Thanks for the prayers:)

Upvote 0