Publius

Upvote 0
Jan 10, 2012
✟15,258.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Million Mom group seems to just being doing it for attention - a million mom's scared their kids will end up doing what they did when they were teenagers! Homosexuals shouldn't be fired for being gay, it's a challenge God has given them in their personal lives. I don't feel like he wanted to make their professional lives extra difficult as well!

Upvote 0

moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why shocking?

[youtube]vvU0olb86kw[/youtube]

OH MY!! Those poor people. Here they are thinking they can get away and have a nice night out at a local baseball game. Relax and enjoy themselves, then WHAMO! What are they faced with? Hundreds of screaming little brats. Couldn't they have at least pre-warned the gays so they could have come pre-pared with ear-plugs? Wont someone think of the gays?

Reactions: wanderingone
Upvote 0

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Haha, awesome I just posted the video though to answer the question of why this is "shocking" coming from BillO.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isn't the million mom group boycotting girl scout cookies too this year? whatever.

My boycott of Girl Scout cookies has entered its 50th year. I really hate hard nasty tasting processed cookies. I'm also boycotting Nabisco, Keebler, Snackwells,etc. IMO It is definitely unConservative and unChristian to try to get someone fired except if they are a liberal politician.

Upvote 0

Living in the Light

How may I be a better Christian?
Jan 7, 2012
United States
✟16,371.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
She says, “I usually don’t talk about stuff like this on my show but I really want to thank everyone who is supporting me….Here are the values I stand for. I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you’d want to be treated and helping those in need.” says Ellen

I don't know what Ellen's religion is but her values sound pretty Christian to me. Can't we just love each other?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thin mints are soft and luscious!

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat

Ellen is one of my favorite public personalities. She seems so down to earth and caring. I don't know her religion, but all the anti-gay conservatives could take a lesson from her.

Upvote 0

CabVet

Question everything
Dec 7, 2011
Los Altos, CA
✟28,402.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People can boycott whoever they want. Its a freedom. Why do people even care!?

Oh yeah, people can boycott whoever they want, I say all white people should boycott BET. See how there is a line one should not cross? You, as a person, can certainly choose who you are going to buy from, but you cannot start a campaign asking others to boycott something because of their race, country of origin, sexual orientation, religion, etc, that is prejudice and should not be tolerated by any society.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

armyman_83

But I, as a person, have the right to ask others to not buy from whomever I choose. Society may not like it, but who cares? Society isn't always right. Freedom to love and to hate, support or disdain is true freedom.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Right, right you're b******y well right.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟280,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't like Ellen DeGeneris, but I also don't do any shopping at J.C. Penney....or Sears, or Wal-Mart, K-Mart, L.L. Bean, Land's End, the Gap, or any other new clothing store.

I get all of my clothes, with the exception of skivvies and socks, from Goodwill, St. Vincent DePaul, the Salvation Army, Valueland, mission thrift stores, and yard sales. I haven't bought a brand-new shirt or pair of pants in probably fourteen years.

Upvote 0