• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ordained Today

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by Tree of Life, May 21, 2019.

1. Tree of Life

Tree of Life A Sinner

+5,271
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Today I was approved by my presbytery (PCA) to become ordained. I will be ordained as an assistant pastor before the end of the month. This has been the culmination of a four-year process for me. God provided for me every step of the way. Praise the Lord!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+11,660
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Congratulations, Tree of Life!

Ordained ministry is both the hardest - in a bunch of different ways - and the most rewarding thing I've ever done. I pray you will find the joy and reward amongst the hardnesses as well.

Do you know yet where you will be working?

3. Tree of Life

Tree of Life A Sinner

+5,271
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    Yes. I was called to serve as an assistant pastor at the same church that I've served as a pastoral intern for the past several years.

4. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+11,660
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Ah, that can be helpful, because you already know the people and the place etc. It can be tricky as it can take a while for them - and you - to get used to the shift in your role. (I did the same thing, served at first where I had been as a student).

I hope it all goes really well. :)

5. Peter J Barban

Peter J Barban Well-Known Member

+333
    Christian
    Married
    Congrats!

6. seeking.IAM

seeking.IAM Episcopalian Supporter

+1,908
    Anglican
    Married
    Congratulations and best wishes for many more years serving the church and Kingdom.

7. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+26,173
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Congratulations brother! Maybe stop by Semper and inform the crew there too!