Opinions on end times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric

When one wants to know and study prophecy, it is wise to turn back to the past and study diligently. If you read in the old covenant, you will see that there were MANY times that the children of Israel were lead into apostacy without even knowing that it was happening at the time. They believed that what they were doing was RIGHT. Look at those who were led out of Egypt. They witnessed the Fathers judgements on Pharoah, saw the plagues happening right before their eyes (and were protected from them as well), witnessed Moses parting the sea...what more proof could they need? YET...Moses leaves for a while to commune on the mountain and when he comes back....what are they doing? APOSTACY...they had FALLEN AWAY.

Many people have likened the story of Moses and the Hebrews to the end times. There are certain parallels that exist and I think its important for us to note them.

Read about Balaam and how he wanted the Father to curse Israel, how he attempted to "invoke" the Father to do his bidding. Does our Father do the bidding of a "believing sinner"? No, instead he BLESSED Israel. Then Balaam did something that we should ALL take note of: He showed how the children of Israel could be corrupted by the inticement of adhering to worldly pleasures. This should be well remembered for future posts. His reasoning was: If you cannot destroy them by FORCE, then INFILTRATE and DESTROY WITHIN.

How many times did our Father have to correct the children of Israel for FALLING AWAY? Even when the Messiah came, when the children of Israel were still doing their rituals and services and EVERYTHING that they BELIEVED they were SUPPOSED to do ( most of which was TRADITION handed down to them) they REJECTED Him. Why? APOSTACY.

Then after the Messiah's time, there were those left to build the church. And something odd happened along the way: RELIGION. Rules, regulations, rituals...in my opinion, imprisonment from a personal relationship with the Father. And over the course of 2000 years, a subtle infiltration to the TRUTH...and no one saw it. They accepted it and adhered to it.

At the risk of subjecting myself to much critisism and rejection, I will now point out one of MANY of these infiltrated tactics on believers. I do this with much love to all of those who read and hope that those who DO have critisisms will at LEAST study the word out CAREFULLY and with MUCH PRAYER before they post:

The Babylonians used to think that the 7th day of the week was an "evil" and "unlucky" day. A day, in the Bible, was considered sundown from one day to sundown of the next (who has authority to change the times of days!??!). The Jewish Sabbath ran from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. It was a DIVINE institution. It was a COMMANDMENT. It was a SIGN between the FATHER and his PEOPLE. And if you read of end times, I believe you will find a passage that says something to this affect:

MATHEW 24: 20-

"And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the SABBATH"

These are the words of our Messiah. Some will say that this could be in reference to the "end" of Jerusalem that soon followed but that was not until some time AFTER He was crucified. So I ask: By WHOSE authority did ANYONE have to ridding us of a COMMANDMENT of our Father? If someone has any scripture whatsoever that proves that we were to change this in ANY way, I would like to read it. I know there are scriptures where many have ASSUMPTIONS but from what I read, the Sabbath is STILL a commandment that is to be followed.

NO MAN HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THE WORD.

Eric, this is only the beginning of a HUGE infiltration of lies that have been introduced to believers. Stop following tradition. Stop following the commandents of MEN and follow the commandments of the FATHER. Even the Messiah asked that it only took the belief and faith in Him...and that we follow the COMMANDMENTS.

More to follow.

Ya'hushua be with you.

Upvote 0
Johnr7,

the hebrew alphabet works as both an alphabet and number, so aleph, the first letter of the alphabet is also the first number. Shin, which is the sixth letter and is also the sixth number. When written it resembles the english letter W That is the only connection between 666 and WWW, and yes it is just a flight of fancy, since the mark isn't 6-6-6 as in three seperate sixes, but rather Six hundred Sixty Six.

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
I have heard it said that in the Hebrew 6 is equal somehow to W in the English.

There is no "w" in Hebrew. It's a "v" or "vay." Also, the "shin" letter of the Hebrew alphabet is an "s" or "sh" sound, not a "w" or "v" sound. So the whole "www." thing is silly and meant to scare people.

Quite annoying really.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.