Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That alone should be sufficient for the Republican Senate to remove him from office and bar him from ever running for a Federal office again. The Republicans need to rid themselves of Trump.

Believe me, at least half the party wants him gone permanently. That includes me and other #nevertrump conservatives who have been criticizing his administration from the right for four years. At this point he's a millstone in the GOP. He's a loser who attempted an insurrection to overturn the election he lost. If you don't think there are plenty of Republicans who want to get rid of him you're spending too much time in the Trump echo chamber.

I second that. As a lifelong Republican, I want Trump gone and that's why I voted against him in the election. I want every single one of the Yes-man Republican politicians who support him either voted out or forced to resign. Trumpism is an anathema to me and I want it eliminated from the Party.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I second that. As a lifelong Republican, I want Trump gone and that's why I voted against him in the election. I want every single one of the Yes-man Republican politicians who support him either voted out or forced to resign. Trumpism is an anathema to me and I want it eliminated from the Party.
I won't go as far as to demand a purge of pro-trump pols. The party needs to rededicate itself to conservative social issues and free trade. Both were opposed by Trump, despite his half hearted position on abortion.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I won't go as far as to demand a purge of pro-trump pols. The party needs to rededicate itself to conservative social issues and free trade. Both were opposed by Trump, despite his half hearted position on abortion.

I agree with the other Never Trump Republicans who say that these Republican sell-outs need to face some serious ramifications for supporting Trump's continued attempts to overturn the election in his favor. Personally, I want every single one of them to be voted out or forced to resign. I'm hoping the next election will be a Day of Reckoning for all of them if they're not forced to resign beforehand.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I agree with the other Never Trump Republicans who say that these Republican sell-outs need to face some serious ramifications for supporting Trump's continued attempts to overturn the election in his favor. Personally, I want every single one of them to be voted out or forced to resign. I'm hoping the next election will be a Day of Reckoning for all of them if they're not forced to resign beforehand.
I wouldn't count on it. The next election is in two years. 2022 will be a referendum on Biden. Trump won't matter all that much.

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With only 11 days left before the inauguration the one and only reason for impeaching the President is to prevent him running in 2024.

It serves no other purpose.
Or Trump has a LOT of dirt on the swamp creatures and their discredit crusade continues on.

You know what amazes me........The swamp,(pretty much all of the repubs and dems) which 99% of Americans know are corrupt, dirty, liars and SELFISH have 50% of the nation convinced that Trump is worse! Go figure.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Or Trump has a LOT of dirt on the swamp creatures and their discredit crusade continues on.

You know what amazes me........The swamp,(pretty much all of the repubs and dems) which 99% of Americans know are corrupt, dirty, liars and SELFISH have 50% of the nation convinced that Trump is worse! Go figure.

Have you seen Trump's cabinet picks? He is the swamp.

Upvote 0