[open] Yay!! He flipped !

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgonz

What G-d calls you to do, He equips you to do.
Feb 11, 2005
El Paso, TX
✟20,780.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think my baby is sideways.... I am like 99% sure. Like all the limbs are on my right side, and there's a back on my left side. Should I be concerned?
My youngest was sideways the Entire pregnancy. My left hip (where her head was the whole time) was out of alignment for MONTHS afterwards. I was constantly at my chiro's getting my lower back/hip adjusted. :doh:

Actually getting chiropractic adjustments, doing the cat stretch (hands & knees, arching your back up in the middle, then letting it sag, repeat over & over), sitting backwards in chairs... basically the same things that Rose is doing to get her baby anterior (face back) are the same things you do for any baby that's in an odd position. I didn't do them, and paid for it with an odd labor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
R

RoseofLima

So how do things feel when baby is backwards? I think my baby is sideways.... I am like 99% sure. Like all the limbs are on my right side, and there's a back on my left side. Should I be concerned?
Baby's back on the left is way better than on the right. That's where you want baby to be hanging out- even if the head is not totally anterior now- it's easier for them to manage the turn. Leanna have you checked out www.spinningbabies.com ? I am trying to convince my darling husband to use my rebozo- but he just feels a little silly.

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

My baby's back is to my right side, but i don't even know if i could get it's back to the front now, its head is already at -2 station. I don't know...
Most babies do turn--even if it's during labor. When you are in labor you'll want to spend as much time as you possibly can on your hands and knees...it's nice to be in the shower like that with the water falling on your back.

Upvote 0