[Open] Cloth Diaper Poll

What Cloth Diapers Do You Prefer? You can chooose more than 1.

• BumGenius 2.0 One-Size

• Chinese Prefolds

• Fuzzi Bunz

• Gerber Prefolds

• Happy Heiney

• Mother-ease

• Swaddlebees

Results are only viewable after voting.

~Mrs. A2J~

According to your faith will it be done to you
Aug 13, 2004
South Texas
Visit site
✟10,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have used Fuzzi Bunz and bumGenius 2.0. I also just received 2 Happy Heiny's in the mail which I haven't tried yet but look good. I was really happy with the Fuzzi Bunz and even used them over night for my son. His shape changed though to where he has really chunky thighs but a really skinny waist so where the snaps would need to be started to not work well for him. I got some BG 2.0s with the aplix instead of snaps a few days ago and I'm loving them! The leg and waist openings fit my son just right. And because they are adjustable in the rise they should last him for quite a while.

Liam in his BGs
IMG_4662.jpg

Upvote 0

BananaCake

Veteran
Dec 6, 2006
✟9,072.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have used Fuzzi Bunz and bumGenius 2.0. I also just received 2 Happy Heiny's in the mail which I haven't tried yet but look good. I was really happy with the Fuzzi Bunz and even used them over night for my son. His shape changed though to where he has really chunky thighs but a really skinny waist so where the snaps would need to be started to not work well for him. I got some BG 2.0s with the aplix instead of snaps a few days ago and I'm loving them! The leg and waist openings fit my son just right. And because they are adjustable in the rise they should last him for quite a while.

Liam in his BGs
IMG_4662.jpg

What a cutie! Make sure you place your votes in the poll.

Upvote 0

jazzbird

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2004
Wisconsin
✟19,741.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't vote because my choice wasn't on the poll.

I prefer fitted to pockets or AIOs. We use Kissaluvs and a couple WAHM brands with wool covers. I also have Indian Prefolds on hand but generally only use them when I run out of the fitteds. My guy is a wiggle worm, so it's not the easiest thing to get a PF properly snappied on him these days. :)

Upvote 0

Thankful4HIM

Legend
Dec 27, 2005
✟42,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I looove the fuzzi bunz.. I'm having a slight staining with the poo... I'm really happy with swaddlebees also... haven't had any probs.. (I accidenlty but butt cream on, and it's stained it, I've tried stripping it.. got some out, but not all of it... I also have happy heiney's.. so far, I'm not too impressed... My daughter's taken off both diapers once they've become wet.. she didn't do that with the others.. maybe I need to put another insert in it.. but I can feel the wetness, not tooooo much with the other two! Haven't used my chinese prefolds, although I've used them as inserts and they can really hold the wetness, so far I'm pleased with them also! WIsh I could go back and vote for those tooo.. oopsie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sparassidae

In Christ Alone
Apr 3, 2007
Sydney, Australia
✟18,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are some 'shaped' cloth nappies like this here in Oz, but that would definitely change the economics of it all.

We use white terry towelling squares, which as JCmyFriend said, are very rare (compared to disposables I mean). For those who don't know (not meaning to imply anyone is stupid lol), you fold the square into different shapes and sizes at different ages, then secure with pins or a Snappi clip.(yay for the snappi!)

At the moment (5 months) my daughter is in a kite shaped fold.

Upvote 0

~Mrs. A2J~

According to your faith will it be done to you
Aug 13, 2004
South Texas
Visit site
✟10,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks! I will after I try out the Happy Heiny to see if I'd like to vote for that too :)
I'm so happy with the bG 2.0 that I decided to return the HH's without trying them. I'm loving the bG 2.0 even more than the FB as well.

Upvote 0