dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, Jelly, NO! No Poplar! SAM! DRAMA! STOP HER! I've only heard HALF the legend of Poplar, and you guys are crazy to allow such a... a... a... :cry:
She's in. Believe me it won't ruin any thing. If it does, it's more realistic. We have too many smart characters as it is.

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
No, Jelly, NO! No Poplar! SAM! DRAMA! STOP HER! I've only heard HALF the legend of Poplar, and you guys are crazy to allow such a... a... a... :cry:
I got permission. :ebil: (I like to wreck havoc, but I am a little smart about it.) I'll bet most of what you heard was from White Wings... oh, dear, did she get the terrorizing. :D I would, however, take what she told you with a grain of salt, she hated her. :p

She's in. Believe me it won't ruin any thing. If it does, it's more realistic. We have too many smart characters as it is.
TOTALLY! This RPG NEEDS an idiot! With Nub and Kira and Grimcleaver and company... not even mentioning Bub's super geniuses... Poplar will do everyone some good, with how stupid, naive, and unprepared she is, even if later on I get brutally murdered because Poplar ruined everything. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Dang it, I have been much more busy lately than I previously thought. I knew the new semester in school would mean extra homework for a while, but I didn't realize that our English teacher thought it meant we gave him blank checks of our time. And I'm so tired and sore.

I hate that I don't have enough time for everything (according to my econ book, it's called scarcity. I'm not going to enjoy econ because I already understand it, i just don't know the words yet). But it's a part of life.

And yes, PD, Drama's right. I'm giving anyone in the bar full reign on the fight. I'll be posting tomorrow night, I hope (cross my fingers). Tonight I'm way too tired and I need to go to bed early so I can get up in the morning and not feel like crushing the world between my fingers.

You know, sorry for venting on you guys, I've just never felt stress like this, and I don't even know why I'm really feeling it. I hope it goes away soon, because I want to see the world the way I used to, where I could get everything done and feel like each day was complete.

I'll post stuff tomorrow. Sorry that I'm basically forcing this RPG to be a slow one for those of you that prefer fast-paced RPG's.

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I understand that, Sam.

I haven't posted lately, either. Haven't even checked out the rpg thread yet today. And I've got to go now, so my post will be short. Forgive me if it makes no sense.
I'll try to get on later and more frequently. Can't promise anything, though.

Upvote 0

K9Guardian

I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i would say at least as many Ignis Guards as Brutes, maybe slightly more. there were thirteen of them when Caligula arrested Frederik., but they may have picked up a few patrols en route to the tavern. I'd say no more than fifteen and no less than twelve Brutes. The Brutes, having just been partying, would probably only have their swords, whereas the Ignis Guard would be armed to the teeth.

how about that, drama, Sam?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.