I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, Star... I'm picky about details, so I HAVE to say it...
Ren wears loose clothing. This is to make it impossible to read his body language, so the subtleties of his muscles won't give away when he's about to attack. it also helps break up shape and silhouette, to confuse the eye and help him hide.
Silyo, on the other hand, wears clothes that fit. Think of the difference between monks and what is commonly seen as ninja, respectively.
don't eat me, okay? I like to have details grasped just so.
Of course, if you eat me, my posts stop coming. :)

Upvote 0
S

StarSplitter87

Well, I thought of saying 'dream of me" but with your terrible appearance intuition, i don't wan you deluding yourself.

:) So you're saying your ugly??? :)

Hey, Star... I'm picky about details, so I HAVE to say it...
Ren wears loose clothing. This is to make it impossible to read his body language, so the subtleties of his muscles won't give away when he's about to attack. it also helps break up shape and silhouette, to confuse the eye and help him hide.
Silyo, on the other hand, wears clothes that fit. Think of the difference between monks and what is commonly seen as ninja, respectively.
don't eat me, okay? I like to have details grasped just so.
Of course, if you eat me, my posts stop coming. :)

It was in his voice, the way he had said it. Even though he said it, it was without the warmth in which Silyo spoke it. She didn't see any body language. It was a subtle difference she didn't even notice till Silyo was speaking.

And thanks for the explanation of their outfits...I was confused.

~Star

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

K9Guardian

I live to protect the flock...
May 25, 2006
Where, in what sense?
✟13,315.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, i'm saying I don't want you constructing an image that will make you swoon in your sleep, trapping you forever in a world of surreal bliss...

And i was explaining Ren's reason for wearing what he does. The part about her reading voice tone is all good. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.