jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟51,043.00
Faith
Christian
:|

If the management thinks THIS is an improvement... they have WAAAAYYYY too much free time. Have you seen the bank situation?! "Amount must be between 100 and 1,000 Blessings, and may be moderated. Minimum payments of 10.0% need to be paid back every 30 days to avoid late fees. Interest on outstanding balances is 19.5%. You may set up automatic payment plans. Your credibility rating may impact your interest rates or spending abilities. " WHAT. THE. HECK. I'm not using ANY blessings if I have to get all stressed out about my credit score! They can't be serious!!

It's safe to say I dislike this new layout to the extreme. It combines just about every forum layout I've ever seen--in ONE big thing. Too many links... too much stuff going on! ARGH. Not to mention all my friends got zapped and Chrisbot bit the dust... man. Not happy.

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm frustrated with the fact that I can't find anything. And the layout seems slightly... well, like a step backward from where it was. The new reputation stars annoy me, and I'm avoiding everything else. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Don't lie Joy, you don't have stars on your reps because no one loves you enough to give you reps ;)

Just kidding! :p

~Star
It's true! :cry:

*sings* Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. I'm gonna go eat worms... :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
((Someone needs to post for Talaveral))

As I said in Chat, Talaveral and Kira are perhaps three or four hours ahead of everything else. It's already mid afternoon for them. But you're right, I need to post for Nub.

Upvote 0