OOC: A Grain of Sand (GOODIES AND BADDIES NEEDED) (5)

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good, bug her, please. All this is going on and Rayne has NOTHING to say? She's not even thinking anything? I cry, "Horsefeathers!"

As to the royal elves? Well, they're probably back at the manor, eating bonbons. What about Bat? SURELY she's up to something!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm'a go ahead and post now, and try to see if I can't get a hold of Star and get an estimate-- or at the very least, check in on her. I haven't gotten to talk to her-- shoot, or anyone in here-- in a while anyway. :( How's everyone doing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nope, I can see him in my mind. He is big and brawny and has a wide forehead with a low, yet pensive, brow. He has reddish blond hair past his shoulders and a big bushy red beard. He's a bit young for his hairline, but it is a little too high on his forehead, more so at the temples than the middle. No silver in it, yet, for, as I said, he is too young. He DOES have some serious armor and stout weaponry, though. He favors a halberd.

Upvote 0