OOC: A Grain of Sand (GOODIES AND BADDIES NEEDED) (5)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Woman of Faith

...by faith I am saved.
Jul 16, 2004
Ooooooklahoma!
✟16,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps not, Dave, but what DOES hold me up is waiting forever then deciding to give up then no one tells me the thread has started up again. So, Star, this is for you, too. And I am saying this with not even a hint of ire, though maybe some irony, IF you two want the thread to continue, please DO let me know when it is my turn to post. Please? Huh? Will ya?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For everyone else's benefit I say that I've already sent her another message on YIM, but I'll go ahead and say here too that I'm really sorry about not letting you know sooner. Or posting sooner, for that matter. I've no paltry excuses to offer up there. I've got to get ready for work, but I'll set a reminder alarm to post tonight.

On a lighter note, I had to repress the urge to bust out laughing so as not to wake my wife at "'Tis plainly a blue wolf, lass."

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0