Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.". --Ephesians 6

I'm on a newsletter from Shared Hope International, giving me updates on what this organization's doing against human trafficking. I just opened their latest e-mail, and it included a link to their online toolkit, designed for parents to know what to look for to spot online predators; it seemed worth sharing.

https://sharedhope.org/what-we-do/prevent/awareness/internetsafety/

Please never stop praying for graces of conversion upon these predators & traffickers & exploiters of all kinds; God's mercy is for everyone, and it's only through prayer & His infinite mercy that we'll see any changes in the hearts of these wicked people. Pray also for the victims, those who are in danger of becoming victims or perpetrators, those who work against trafficking & for the victims, and for people like me who want to go out to fight against it--please pray for me & many others to find opportunity to do so, and good people to do it with.

Thank you all & God bless!

• Winner
Reactions: brinny