Mar 23, 2011
✟15,189.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
One Warrior

In this dream, I stood on the top of a great mound of earth in Jericho and looked out surveying the territory. It was night and the sky was black with only a few stars shining through. The wind touched my face, it was cool and I inhaled deeply. A part of me trembled as I waited, sometimes the waiting was worse than what would eventually come. I am older now in this dream, the years were on my face, around my eyes. There were scars on my arms and legs from old battles. The hair that was once black like coal, now had more silver than black running through it. My body was still lean and muscular and I felt the rub of the armored breastplate against my chest. I imagine I was about 60 years old. I was listening for any sound that might alert me to what was coming……. nothing yet.

Movement beneath my feet, the mound began to shake. It was as if there were an earthquake shaking and tearing apart this mound, large ravines appeared and crevices. I heard the screams first… coming from beneath the mounds, an ugly and unholy sound that seemed to embody evil itself. The bodies of the dead began to rise up through the mound and with them came demons from hell itself, torturing all they came in contact with and even themselves.

All that came out of the mound went into the air, I heard no instructions to stop them, there were no other warriors to be found in this place. I was alone…standing watch. It would take many warriors to conquer this evil and my Father did not send me to do this alone. It was the future…a day I do not know, yet a day that is surely coming when “hell breaks loose” on earth.

I was shaking with fear when I opened my eyes, I was back….awake again. Everything was so real in that dream, I could feel the earth beneath my feet, smell the air and hear every sound. I could sense the spiritual warfare from that other unholy realm. Our Father, the One who had created the universe and all that is in it; had come and taken me away …once again. He is Father God to many, yet few of His children are warriors for His Word. Taking a deep breath I reclined back on my pillow and remembered a time when I was reading God’s Word, and He said “the Universe fit’s in the span of My hand”.

Tonight, where I went was foreboding, there was evil there …but my Father was with me, His Holy Spirit was with me and in me; teaching me how to pray, where to intercede. It is how we war against the evil one, wielding our sword that is all truth, I pray that our God will send more warriors, ones that will be willing to give up their lives for Him. True warriors, those who will endure when the battles are the heaviest. Warriors who find honor in bearing the scars of combat, who are willing to wear the clothing of humility, even when it becomes worn and torn. Warriors who will recognize the destiny that God had planned for them.

Godsproperty777

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I am so glad to have found your dream online. I Googled hoping to find someone who has these type of dreams. Do you have these type of dreams often? I have been having warrior type of dreams for about the past year at least.

Sometimes in my dreams I am participating in doing God's will and I know that it is His will that I am doing. The dreams sometimes come true, but have a different outcome because I took action previously. I was so overwhelmed the first time that this happened. God is amazing.

A friend informed me that since God neither slumbers nor sleeps that the spirit He put in us does not slumber nor sleep. Made sense to me. What do you think?
Thanks,
Kimmiemae

Upvote 0

hadasseh

Seeker of Light
Dec 29, 2009
✟8,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
GP, I would also like a link -- I've had dreams like this, too, probably warrior-like ones maybe the past 18 months, kind of like Kimmie. My dreams started when I was a young teen, I just didn't realize they meant anything. About 5 years ago I had a dream I couldn't ignore -- I literally felt God in the dream. Shortly after, I began to have an acceleration of dreams and now I journal them as much as I can. I have had some of the most profound experiences with my God, I just want everyone to know Him.

Glad to see you both out here :wave:

Upvote 0