Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One thing we seem to forgot in these times is that we are Christians, bout with a price. I have seen no one mention God and the world of course never will or if they do they will mock us for our faith. We must remember to pray, turn to the Father in everything. In our fear, turn to God. In our anger, turn to God. In our uncertainty to turn to God. In our joy (that we found toilet paper), turn to God. In everything turn to God my dear brothers and sister in Christ.

Let us pray:

Father at this time we come to you praising and thinking you for being God, for being the God who protects us and brings us peace. Father I ask you right now to grant all of your children peace and well being and we thank you for that. If any need healing I ask you Father to please healing all. Please Father take the virus away. All in you will. Thank you Father for all you do and continue to do. In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit Amen

Remember that
God loves you.
God has forgiven you.
God is not angry at you.
And God will never leave you, nor forsake you.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One thing we seem to forgot in these times is that we are Christians, bout with a price. I have seen no one mention God and the world of course never will or if they do they will mock us for our faith. We must remember to pray, turn to the Father in everything. In our fear, turn to God. In our anger, turn to God. In our uncertainty to turn to God. In our joy (that we found toilet paper), turn to God. In everything turn to God my dear brothers and sister in Christ.

Let us pray:

Father at this time we come to you praising and thinking you for being God, for being the God who protects us and brings us peace. Father I ask you right now to grant all of your children peace and well being and we thank you for that. If any need healing I ask you Father to please healing all. Please Father take the virus away. All in you will. Thank you Father for all you do and continue to do. In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit Amen

Remember that
God loves you.
God has forgiven you.
God is not angry at you.
If you follow God, you will find more than if you turn aside to vain pursuits.

John 10 (WEB)
7 Jesus therefore said to them again, “Most certainly, I tell you, I am the sheep’s door. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep didn’t listen to them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters in by me, he will be saved, and will go in and go out, and will find pasture. 10 The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who doesn’t own the sheep, sees the wolf coming, leaves the sheep, and flees. The wolf snatches the sheep, and scatters them. 13 The hired hand flees because he is a hired hand, and doesn’t care for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and I’m known by my own; 15 even as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep, which are not of this fold.Isaiah 56:8 I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd.17 Therefore the Father loves me, because I lay down my life, Isaiah 53:7-8 that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it away from me, but I lay it down by myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. I received this commandment from my Father.”

Upvote 0

Julian of Norwich

English Catholic
Nov 10, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟81,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Let us pray:

Remember that
God loves you.
God has forgiven you.
God is not angry at you.

Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0