MO.
✟250,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Wanted to inform everyone that in order to extend the use of the articles I share, I will be sending them biweekly, as the source is thinning a bit. I’ll occasionally be sending personal articles in the meantime. God's blessings to the Families, and God be blessed!

One of a Kind

God loves all mankind, even those whom He knows are going to perish! He loved mankind even before creating, knowing that out of all of the creatures, even of the angels, man would be the only creature that would be like Him. He has established that there would be nothing else in all creation like man. Surly, we are the most important of all creatures in His eyes.

Man was created in God’s “image,” that is, after what He looks like—possessing a head, eyes, hands, etc.; but of course invisible. Thus, something as close to His heart as man is, He desires they would choose what He chooses, same as parents wishing for their children’s choices to be after their choices.

I’m certain there’s nothing that saddens God more than the perishing of the unbelievers (who choose not to trust God), especially considering the fact that He knew most would perish even before bringing them into the world. But He knew of course that it would be worth the perishing of the majority to inherit those of the few (Luk 15:10; Mat 7:13, 14).

If one were to correctly determine the capacity of God’s love for mankind, it would involve the same level of love He has for His Son!
NC