One Million Prayers Mission;

Will You Commit to Pray for Her for 365 Days?

• Yes, I will give it my best

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 28, 2010
✟15,113.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I have a close friend who is strougling through a very tough family crisis, cancer, fighting, family members moving away from God and has been going through this for the last few years. She is a born again christian and a strong follower of God. Many endure similar things, or are much worse off, but this is the start of something much bigger.

I set out to get her help, and getting as many People to Pray for her as I can, and God has turned this into my mission, not just for her but for every single person in this world.

As it says in the bible, "The prayers of righteous people are powerful." I'm out to prove to this world, the power of pray and uniting in prayer.

A Million Prayers seems like an Impossible Feat right?
Here's the Math;
2740 People ,
Pray once a Day for 365 days
= 1,000,100 Prayers
----- It is not impossible------
Your Part:
I want to prove a Point, there is power in prayer.
Please post your name, to commit to this. I need 2740 People to commit and her life will be changed through their prayers.

Future;
This will be posted accross hundreds of christian forums, submitted to churches, and slowly but surely we will see God's hand move through his people.

If we can accomplish this, I will start a campaign for 1 Billion Prayers for the world. This is the first step in the journey and I have a great vision for this to change the world.

Thank you if you've bothered to read this far.
Godbless.