✟102,646.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I disagree. I dont see catholicism as error free
And therein lies your problem: No denomination is totally error free, but by associating with other Christians we can see firstly the problems with other denominations and then those with our own. The latter is much harder and without others around you, you are more prone to fall into error because there is no-one around to point out to you that you are heading off in the wrong direction.

Indeed I'd have to say that from your postings so far, I suspect that you have already formed your own theology and it is perfect and Holy Spirit guided... and prone to error.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And therein lies your problem: No denomination is totally error free, but by associating with other Christians we can see firstly the problems with other denominations and then those with our own. The latter is much harder and without others around you, you are more prone to fall into error because there is no-one around to point out to you that you are heading off in the wrong direction.

Indeed I'd have to say that from your postings so far, I suspect that you have already formed your own theology and it is perfect and Holy Spirit guided... and prone to error.
No problem here. Only in your mind is there a problem.

Upvote 0

Afra

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2018
Virginia
✟60,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Catholicism is just one example i use. If i dont recognize catholicism what bishop would you have me hear? You're catholic so surely you are promoting catholic bishops.
OK. Let's say an Anglican bishop, an Eastern Orthodox bishop, the bishop T.D. Jakes, the bishop Don Magic Juan, or any other bishop of your choosing.

Are you going to answer the question? Are bishops and deacons valid offices? Are there valid bishops and deacons (of any denomination) that exist today?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OK. Let's say an Anglican bishop, an Eastern Orthodox bishop, the bishop T.D. Jakes, the bishop Don Magic Juan, or any other bishop of your choosing.

Are you going to answer the question? Are bishops and deacons valid offices? Are there valid bishops and deacons (of any denomination) that exist today?
I dont agree with their theology, so how could i consider them at all?

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I dont agree with their theology, so how could i consider them at all?
That's the problem. It's all about the "I", the Church has been always about having an orthodox belief and because of individualistic philosophies we are destroying the Church.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's the problem. It's all about the "I", the Church has been always about having an orthodox belief and because of individualistic philosophies we are destroying the Church.
So because i dont agree with those denominations that means its all about me? No sir, that is a fantasy you created.These denominations dont agree with each other, so what makes you think i will?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So because i dont agree with those denominations that means its all about me? No sir, that is a fantasy you created.These denominations dont agree with each other, so what makes you think i will?
They don't agree because of the same reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums