London
✟19,055.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You have one Christmas wish, but you have to use it to help others. It would be easy to say end world hunger or protect innocents in a war torn country, but this wish you need to use for something that benefits people who live near you though perhaps you do not know.

My wish would be that the homeless ex-veterans with alcohol problems who I see on the street near me have somewhere to go and a warm dinner on Christmas Day.

What is your one wish?

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have one Christmas wish, but you have to use it to help others. It would be easy to say end world hunger or protect innocents in a war torn country, but this wish you need to use for something that benefits people who live near you though perhaps you do not know.

My wish would be that the homeless ex-veterans with alcohol problems who I see on the street near me have somewhere to go and a warm dinner on Christmas Day.

What is your one wish?

I wish more people around me and neighbors would find Jesus as their savor; cause even if they have nice houses and good food it is all for nothing if they are not in the book of life.

Reactions: sunsurfkdt
Upvote 0