Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I take it you don'y notice how much stuff you just made up in that "explanation".

You seem to really not notice I made no claim. Nothing at all was made up. There is observation I made of the fact that explaining is really needed for days and nights together mentioned at the start of the Bible to represent long ages, with something seeming to not be "very good", that is not needed otherwise, which I actually just showed.

I don't generally make a personal remark in a response. But this calls for it, for me. You are not pleasant to talk with, which I see in every response I have had from you, I don't say this to other believers or almost anyone, but I will prefer you not responding to me anymore.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Bible Adam in Chapter two is descended from the Time Magazine or Science Adam in Chapter one. We can look at the Cohan Gene to get an understanding of how the Science of DNA compares with the generations in the Bible.

Genesis 23:15 This passage points to the promise of Jesus’ birth, His redemption, and His victory over Satan. The woman’s offspring is Jesus. The genealogy or generations from Eve to Mary is very important. That is why the new testament begins with this.

There is this, which is interesting, that can be considered in relation to the biblical account.

The thing about evidence of bottlenecks in ancestry, you do not know about the others in a family tree, other than there being such presumed, for others that are related. It is not evident in our genetic makeup. It is known from our genetic makeup that once our human ancestors were so few. But we can decide it was a bottleneck event if we want to.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The thing about evidence of bottlenecks in ancestry, you do not know about the others in a family tree
We do not know how many people were alive, they just seem to know how many of them had descendants.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are not pleasant to talk with, which I see in every response I have had from you, I don't say this to other believers or almost anyone, but I will prefer you not responding to me anymore.
Set me to "ignore" and my posts will disappear as though by magic.

Upvote 0