Oklahoma Tornado May Have Been Created By Haarp

S

SeraphimsCherub

God does:

Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Satan will try:
Dan 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

http://youtu.be/WqOw1TWL4QM

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It seems possible the storm was intensified by HAARP in order to cause more destruction than normal ........ to be used as a diversion by the 3 letter main media; being as all the trouble the man of lawlessness is in right now.

Who stood to gain from this storm event being showcased to distract attention away from these other scandals and their Congressional inquiries that are on-going?

Therein lies the answer.

Unity in Christ
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

It seems possible the storm was intensified by HAARP in order to cause more destruction than normal ........ to be used as a diversion by the 3 letter main media; being as all the trouble the man of lawlessness is in right now.

Who stood to gain from this storm event being showcased to distract attention away from these other scandals and their Congressional inquiries that are on-going?

Therein lies the answer.

Unity in Christ
Marantha

Yep...Obama needed something to take the heat off him in the Benghazi scandal. There ain't going to be any getting rid of this devil. He'll see to it,that he get's rid of America before they will have a real chance of getting rid of him...unfortunately i'm thinking.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Manassah - It's a shame that you don't have eyes or ears. You would then be able to get your head out of the sand and see more clearly that this isn't a paranoid, fear-mongering, conspiracy theory presented by Obama haters. NO. You would see it for what is truly is - FACT.
Can't you see how Eschatological this is? - Didn't you already know that Obama is the antichrist? That's eschatological isn't it?
How much do you want to bet that this is presented by a Pre-Tribber?

PCC - Do you have any more tin foil?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SeraphimsCherub

Manassah - It's a shame that you don't have eyes or ears. You would then be able to get your head out of the sand and see more clearly that this isn't a paranoid, fear-mongering, conspiracy theory presented by Obama haters. NO. You would see it for what is truly is - FACT.
Can't you see how Eschatological this is? - Didn't you already know that Obama is the antichrist? That's eschatological isn't it?
How much do you want to bet that this is presented by a Pre-Tribber?

PCC - Do you have any more tin foil?
I'm not a pre-tribber, Do you thank God is so simple to label people? Rapture happens at the resurrection,and according to Jesus,it's on the last day. So the rapture isn't going to happen until the last day.

Upvote 0

Prayer Circle

Feb 4, 2012
OK, Why am I in this handbasket?
✟1,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Often in cases like the topic of this thread detractors will condemn it as a Conspiracy Theory.
Imo, our government has engaged in a conspiracy since it's inception and it gets worse over the years. So, at this point I don't put anything past a power that has control of anything on the ground or in space.

Who benefits?
I think that's how best to consider the Tornado in OK. And go from there.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because evil perpetuates it's self through conspiracies. Keep your head in the sand bro. But for those who have ears to hear,and eye's to see. I post the possibilities of things.

of all things to write about this recent tragic event yours is the most ill timed and down right without any consideration and untasteful for those that have lost family members and themselves who for a long time will suffer and it will take a long time for them to even begin to see "daylight" every minute you do your daily routine in relative comfort they spend going through this time of trouble and distress and I again can't stress enough that it will be for a long period of time

yes of all the things that could have been posted on this subject you chose to present some absurd conspiracy theory which again , doesn't even belong in this section to begin with.............

now who really has their "head in the sand" ................

btw............any real "brothers" of mine or myself were to think of something to publish our first thoughts would have been pleas to real heartfelt prayers to God to help relieve these peoples' pain and suffering

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SeraphimsCherub

of all things to write about this recent tragic event yours is the most ill timed and down right without any consideration and untasteful for those that have lost family members and themselves who for a long time will suffer and it will take a long time for them to even begin to see "daylight" every minute you do your daily routine in relative comfort they spend going through this time of trouble and distress and I again can't stress enough that it will be for a long period of time

yes of all the things that could have been posted on this subject you chose to present some absurd conspiracy theory which again , doesn't even belong in this section to begin with.............

now who really has their "head in the sand" ................

btw............any real "brothers" of mine or myself were to think of something to publish our first thoughts would have been pleas to real heartfelt prayers to God to help relieve these peoples' pain and suffering
Dude...you don't know what your talking about. Because I have prayed numerous times for the victims.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm not a pre-tribber, Do you thank God is so simple to label people? Rapture happens at the resurrection,and according to Jesus,it's on the last day. So the rapture isn't going to happen until the last day.

I find it odd that you made both of these statements.

I don't know when the rapture is going to be...so I don't worry about it.

Upvote 0