ryanb6

Nov 7, 2007
Mississippi but I live in VA
✟15,409.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Nope; I'm saying that you may (key word being "may") come off needy, even if you really aren't.

Why are you so defensive? I'm not accusing you of anything.:confused:
you got me. the fact that i come off needy doesn't bother me.

Upvote 0

ryanb6

Nov 7, 2007
✟15,409.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What they were saying, is you may not BE needy but APPEAR needy lol. Though I think you probably have some sarcasm in there. ;)
I can't say I am a candidate because I am already internested in someone, and they live near me lol.
yes i know what they were saying but it was already mentioned that the thread was a joke, that's why i don't understand why he's still saying things.

Upvote 0

KomissarSteve

Basileus
Feb 1, 2007
✟25,945.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
you got me. i'm defensive so you must be right. no i'm defensive because you are wrong. the fact that i come off needy doesn't bother me, so i don't know why you are interested in in. you are obviously defensive too or you wouldn't keep responding.
I'm responding because I'm trying to be helpful. So far, you've acted extremely rudely towards me in this thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KomissarSteve

Basileus
Feb 1, 2007
✟25,945.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
i've been rude and i apologize for it but it was explained long ago that the thread was a joke and you still seem to not be able to grasp that fact.
Hah, nice attitude - you're going to badmouth me because I didn't comb through all of the eight pages in a thread on the Singles forum. How classy of you.

Welcome to my ignore list.:wave:

Upvote 0

ryanb6

Nov 7, 2007
✟15,409.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hah, nice attitude - you're going to badmouth me because I didn't comb through all of the eight pages in a thread on the Singles forum. How classy of you.

Welcome to my ignore list.:wave:
that's funny because you have completely made my point, which was you are wrong to continue to argue this when it was said long ago that this was a joke and you keep reporting me even after i apologized.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums