Texas
✟12,056.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Now you would think I have one teen my youngest would be easy. But I am not ready for her to be a teen(she turned 13 in April). I guess it's because she has wanted to be the baby for soooo long.

Now a few weeks ago the Jr High music department had a dance at school. She was going on her own. Of which I was proud of because last year she would never had done something without a large group of girls going with her. Go to pick her up she is dancing (granted it was fast dancing) with a boy. They were having a great time. I teased her asked if there was something I should know. She was all like :eek: No Way. So I kinda blow it off. Then she came to me a couple of weeks ago and asked when she was old enough for a boyfriend. I was shocked, and asked who she was interested in. She said no just friends were talking about it at school and she said couldn't till high school. Said that sounded fair. Then yesterday came and asked if a boy asked her to the movies and I went could we all go to the movies together. :doh:

Ok, she is the one I figured I would be finding a date for the SR Prom because she wouldn't go alone and wouldn't have a b/f. But she has really started having friendships with the boys in her Martial Arts school. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. But at least I know she can dislocate a shoulder if they touch her. lol

Well I told her if she wants to invite some friends next week to go see Shrek then I will do the driving.

Please just asking for some prayers now that I have 2 teens in the house. :crossrc: