Heartland
✟15,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heh, I'm in Springfield now. It's tolerable, being halfway between Dayton & Columbus...but not sure how long the wife & I will be able to take it.

We actually lived way out close to South Charleston around the corner from the county fairgrounds, Shawnee High School area. It was when we first got married and lived with my husband's family for a few months.

We were close to the highway and actually found evidence of someone living on the property, uninvited let's say. My husband had left up a tent to dry it out after camping and forgot about it. We found ample evidence someone had been making use of it and the farther outbuildings as living space.

It was odd because I was home alone alot in the evenings and I'd get this weird feeling I was being watched or just not alone. My husband noticed it a few times too. The neighbors are a ways off and couldn't see into the house from their yards so it couldn't have been that. We just thought the house was really creepy, then we find all this stuff: makeshift 'bathroom area' - oh joy, discarded clothes, food wrappers, cans, etc...weird.

Upvote 0

Natural1

New Christian
May 20, 2008
Ohio, USA
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We actually lived way out close to South Charleston around the corner from the county fairgrounds, Shawnee High School area. It was when we first got married and lived with my husband's family for a few months.

We were close to the highway and actually found evidence of someone living on the property, uninvited let's say. My husband had left up a tent to dry it out after camping and forgot about it. We found ample evidence someone had been making use of it and the farther outbuildings as living space.

It was odd because I was home alone alot in the evenings and I'd get this weird feeling I was being watched or just not alone. My husband noticed it a few times too. The neighbors are a ways off and couldn't see into the house from their yards so it couldn't have been that. We just thought the house was really creepy, then we find all this stuff: makeshift 'bathroom area' - oh joy, discarded clothes, food wrappers, cans, etc...weird.

That's a crazy story....can't imagine there would be many people wandering out in a semi-rural area like that.

Upvote 0

rob64

Aug 19, 2008
✟8,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm in Camden Ohio. I am 30 min west of Dayton. 15 Minutes East of Richmond Indiana and 45 minutes South of Cincinnati.... it equates to no mans land, but I love it here!

i know where that's at!
i'm actually a hoosier :sorry: born in Connersville, In. Have kids in Richmond, actually, i have a granddaughter also in R'mond.

I moved to Eaton for 'bout a year, then Palestine, then Greenville for 'bout 4-5 yrs.

After Katrina, i moved to Gulfport, Miss. NO MORE SNOW, OR ICE, OR LEVEL 4 WEATHER, WHERE YOU CANT DRIVE !!! :):):)

Upvote 0