Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's a restaurant over here in the States. I've never actually been, but I've ... passed it a few times? :D

How have you been, Holly? What's one thing you're particularly thankful for right now?

It's in Canada too ya know! ;) :D mmm Italian food...

Anywhoodles! I'm alright, I've been really bored today... kind of in a hyper mood too! lol!

Well, considering it is Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow :D (thank you kindly!) I am thankful for my friends, and the relationships I have with them and my parents in particular. God has really blessed me in that way recently. I can't even describe it. But yeah! OH! and student loans gave me almost $3000 of a break! YAY!

on a particularily random note! I got a twoonie (a two dollar coin for those of you who are not Canadian) in the mail today for accepting a radio survey thingy that I don't even have to fill out!! ^_^

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
on a particularily random note! I got a twoonie (a two dollar coin for those of you who are not Canadian) in the mail today for accepting a radio survey thingy that I don't even have to fill out!! ^_^
That is a very random note...and an even more random name for a two dollar coin!

What are your plans for Candian Thanksgiving tomorrow Holly?

/me goes to brainstorm for a cool name to call Australian two dollar coins.

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is a very random note...and an even more random name for a two dollar coin!

What are your plans for Candian Thanksgiving tomorrow Holly?

/me goes to brainstorm for a cool name to call Australian two dollar coins.

lol, I remember when they first came out with the twoonie... I think they named it that because the 1 dollar coin is called a loonie (it has a picture of a loon on it) ^_^

Well, I'm going to meet up with Ryan sometime... go to a Christian bookstore (if it's open) and then we'll come to my house, probably kick a soccer ball around... rent the Final Fantasy Movie (because he wants to see it lol!) and then we're having Thanksgiving dinner with my parents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think he still holds to being Canadian (he'd be crazy to give that up! ;))

I actually used to watch Wheel of Fortune and then Jeapordy back to back with my Grandma all the time :)
What is it about old people and Wheel of fortune. LOL. Actually I cantell I am getting up there cause I enjoy those shows more now. I don't watch much though cause I d on't have cable tv.:holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.