TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As believers we know that sin and misery is a consequence of the fall and in this world we are all exposed to misery and suffering. I do not know why God allows things to happen but I believe in His wisdom and knowing Him that wherever your friends are right now He knows about it and what is for their good to promote His glory.

Keep praying and hoping but most importantly do not blame God - by all means take your anger and heartache to Him but do not stay angry at Him that you turn away from Him forever.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm possibly in the wrong part here ( again) but I'm new to the forum.
I'm so concerned that a family at a christening were killed in a church in the earthquake in Mexico.
How can God let that happen?
Please redirect me if there's a more appropriate part of the forum. Thanks.

We live in a fallen world in corrupt bodies and death is always an ever present reality.. God never guarantees anyone a long life.. We can die as a baby in a cot or we can die as an old person in a retirement home or we can die anywhere inbetween.. 'why we must always be in the right place with god because no one has tomorrow guaranteed to them..

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Aimz

member with autism
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are welcome. I worry too, even though we are told by Jesus not too, it is a natural response but we do have a personal responsibility to guard are thoughts and make sure they turn from worry to trust in our Lord and not to dwelling and unrighteous anger.

Upvote 0