• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

ocd is taking me over

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟143,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my husband is only like this because of my mental health , he looks after me i cant take care of my self , i dont want to hurt him
It's nice that your husband looks after you, but don't blame yourself for his actions. Posting on here under your name in an attempt to make you look bad is not kind at all. There's never an excuse for being unkind. I'm sorry you feel so alone right now...we are here for you! Can you get more help in the way of therapy or medication? Or can you research more about your conditions and apply the strategies you learn?

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Iaras

EPIGONE OF CHRIST
Oct 14, 2022
Davao
✟10,177.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MY OCD is making things hard for me my mental health is bad at the moment came back here a little while ago and am not longer an ambassador or an angel anymore i feel like am a failure
my OCD is making me go from one faith to another
i hear voices that want me to say bad things about Jesus again am a failure because of that
i have a mental health problems that are ruining me life
i cant stop it anymore the OCD is taking over me like a person who has been
possessed by a demon i cant no longer control myself

my name is the devil and i took over lily mind and ocd
HOW ARE YOU NOW? DID YOU OVERCOME THAT PROBLEM IM IN THE SAME PROBLEM

Upvote 0