the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fear talk last time was Trump with nukes.

Given he talked about nuking hurricanes last time, it would seem that could still be a concern.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,177.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Remind me, which US president refused to acknowledge the results of the 2020 election?

Which president plotted to have those results overturned?

Which president has been adjudicated to have committed an insurrection against the US?

Which president subsequently agreed that an insurrection occurred, but proceeded to blame someone else?

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Remind me which political party leaders have been using the justice system in the USA to investigate and go after people who disagree with what the ruling class establishment leaders are doing?

• Winner
Reactions: prodromos
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“If Donald Trump is elected president of the United States, we do not know if there would be a verifiable next election that has integrity,” Ocasio-Cortez said Tuesday in an interview on CNN. “He already tried … what we saw on Jan. 6, he tried to overturn the results of the presidential election by force by inciting a riot.”

“I think we need to be very, very realistic about the grave impact of a Donald Trump election,” she added. “It is not a game. We need to protect our democracy and, ideally, it’s going to be on progressive values.”

I agree. However, I would replace the last phrase with "it's going to be on Constitutional values".
Progressives, Independents and yes, many Republicans can agree on that.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟276,177.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Remind me which political party leaders have been using the justice system in the USA to investigate and go after people who disagree with what the ruling class establishment leaders are doing?

They're not though. They aren't using the justice system to do anything like that.

What is happening is individuals who engaged in clear and massive violations of federal and state laws are being prosecuted for their actions.

Donald Trump didn't disagree with actions of the "ruling class establishment" - that's a remarkably fallacious strawman.

Donald Trump engaged in multiple attempts to illegally overturn free and fair elections. He also willfully retained national security information, then refused to turn it over to the relevant authorities despite multiple requests and then legal action (in the form of multiple subpoenas). Then lied about it, multiple times again. To the point where authorities needed a warrant to search his residence for illegally retained materials.

Or, do you believe that the various prosecutions of Donald Trump aren't justified or warranted?

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Republican Party, and the guy who’s responsible for it is *actually* running again, if you can believe it, even despite his numerous charges, his losses in civil court, and two impeachments.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

“I am your warrior, I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,”

"I will direct a completely overhauled [Department of Justice] to investigate every Marxist prosecutor in America for their illegal, racist-in-reverse enforcement of the law.”

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
“I am your warrior, I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,”

"I will direct a completely overhauled [Department of Justice] to investigate every Marxist prosecutor in America for their illegal, racist-in-reverse enforcement of the law.”
Are you implying that Marxist prosecutors should not be investigated?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Republican Party, and the guy who’s responsible for it is *actually* running again, if you can believe it, even despite his numerous charges, his losses in civil court, and two impeachments.
The leaders of the Democratic Party and the mainstream media have for many years projected the illegal stuff which they have been doing upon those who are their strongest opponents.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The leaders of the Democratic Party and the mainstream media have for many years projected the illegal stuff which they have been doing upon those who are their strongest opponents.
Remember that time the Democrat outgoing president threatened his VP to not certify his loss in a legal election and incited his followers to commit an insurrection?

Me neither.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Remember that time the Democrat outgoing president threatened his VP to not certify his loss in a legal election and incited his followers to commit an insurrection?

Me neither.
Remember all those many times over the last few years that prosecutors and the DoJ have gone after those who disagree with the Democratic Party ruling class?

Upvote 0