Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
"Mom what do you mean my leg warmers are in the wash?? I need my leg warmers, my outfit doesn't look as gnarly without them."
Here is the winner! Congrats!

The new picture:

Baby_Shaving.jpg

And Redstilleto is the next judge!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyfulthanks

The long day is over. Praise the Lord!
May 4, 2005
✟5,769.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Redstiletto and geocajun!

I want to ask you all - do you mind a non-Catholic participating in this thread? I really enjoy it, but I don't want to continue to participate if you'd rather keep this in-house. Please feel free to post here or pm me if anyone would prefer that I not continue. I won't be offended.

Thanks again to everyone. Geocajun, thank you especially for providing the blessings.

Grace

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you Redstiletto and geocajun!

I want to ask you all - do you mind a non-Catholic participating in this thread? I really enjoy it, but I don't want to continue to participate if you'd rather keep this in-house. Please feel free to post here or pm me if anyone would prefer that I not continue. I won't be offended.

Thanks again to everyone. Geocajun, thank you especially for providing the blessings.

Grace
We're glad you're here participating!

Upvote 0

joyfulthanks

The long day is over. Praise the Lord!
May 4, 2005
✟5,769.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This pic is pregnant with possiblites! ;)

However, I should give you a heads up that your judge for this round is on the conservative side. Just thought you might like to know that before the entries got cranking...

Redstiletto and geocajun, I'm happy to judge it, but if you want to pick a new judge for this one that's okay by me, too.

Upvote 0