Obama war against US Christianity more effective than his war on ISIS

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't remember anything about Obama supporting Assad?
I wasn't speaking about Obama, but Putin. One tyrant supporting another. But when you back off from dealing with a tyrant, you do in fact support him. Do you remember Obama's line in the sand regarding chemical and biological weapons, which evaporated when push came to shove? That showed tacit support for the tyrant. And a mickey-mouse effort to deal with ISIS also showed on whose side he really is. ISIS could have been stopped in its infancy by a proper show of force, a proper strategy against terrorism, and a proper preventative handling of all the Americans and Canadians who flocked to ISIS. All travel to and from the Middle East should have come to a halt. Many other measures could have also been implemented.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The will? Certainly. The ability? LOL, no.
Destroying the fabric of American society is also destruction. There are multiple ways that Islamic Jihad is conducted but the West by and large remains naive and stupid. Flooding western nations with Jihadists is a part of their strategy and Obama will bring in 200,000 as a Trojan Horse.

Upvote 0

RhaegarTargaryen

May 27, 2015
✟784.00
Faith
Lutheran
I wasn't speaking about Obama, but Putin.

Except Putin is not a tyrant. No more than Obama, Merkel, etc, are, anyway.

One tyrant supporting another. But when you back off from dealing with a tyrant, you do in fact support him. Do you remember Obama's line in the sand regarding chemical and biological weapons, which evaporated when push came to shove? That showed tacit support for the tyrant.

Ok,
1: I am not one of Obama's fans, but failing to act when he said he'd act doesn't show support, tacit or otherwise. It shows lack of resolve
2: It's very much uncertain IF it was in fact Assad who carried out those attacks. He was gaining at the time - and using bio/gas-weapons is a mark of desperation.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Destroying the fabric of American society is also destruction. There are multiple ways that Islamic Jihad is conducted but the West by and large remains naive and stupid. Flooding western nations with Jihadists is a part of their strategy and Obama will bring in 200,000 as a Trojan Horse.
Uh-huh.

And you have evidence for this, obviously?

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Uh-huh.

And you have evidence for this, obviously?
Correct. Since you believe this is "alarmist" why don't you do a little serious digging from reliable conservative sources? The left-liberal media will never give you the truth. But we could go into great detail to support this statements.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Correct. Since you believe this is "alarmist" why don't you do a little serious digging from reliable conservative sources? The left-liberal media will never give you the truth. But we could go into great detail to support this statements.
So, cite your evidence? Especially the 200,000 Jihadis on their way to the US.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You honestly don't think they want to destroy the US?
Nope. They're interest is in establishing a state of their own. All the anti-Western sentiment, death to America stuff included, is about driving a wedge between westerners and moderate Muslims, to increase the base sympathy for their cause, and recruitment. And frankly, buying into the hysterical belief that they pose any semblance of a threat to Americans is playing right into their strategy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RhaegarTargaryen

May 27, 2015
✟784.00
Faith
Lutheran
Nope. They're interest is in establishing a state of their own. All the anti-Western sentiment, death to America stuff included, is about driving a wedge between westerners and moderate Muslims, to increase the base sympathy for their cause, and recruitment. And frankly, buying into the hysterical belief that they pose any semblance of a threat to Americans is playing right into their strategy.

Funny. I must have been transported into a parallel universe where I said that they have the ability to actually destroy the US. Because I have certain knowledge that I said the exact opposite.
They pose no existential threat to any country except Iraq and Syria. But they are most definitely a threat to all countries - particularly Western ones. How? Sleeper agents among the "refugees", for one. Internet recruitment of homegrown terrorirsts, etc.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Funny. I must have been transported into a parallel universe where I said that they have the ability to actually destroy the US. Because I have certain knowledge that I said the exact opposite.
They pose no existential threat to any country except Iraq and Syria. But they are most definitely a threat to all countries - particularly Western ones. How? Sleeper agents among the "refugees", for one. Internet recruitment of homegrown terrorirsts, etc.
Ugh.

I've talked about the sleeper agent in refugees thing before. Wait a sec...

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sure ISIS has threatened to sneak terrorists in with them, knowing the threat alone will make people flip out over accepting refugees, which is exactly the sort of thing ISIS wants. Such fretting completely fails to take into account that if ISIS wanted to send out terrorists, there's no reason they couldn't fly them to their target city on commercial airlines with legal visas. Sending a terrorist to his target along a dangerous and politically indefinite overland route, where he may not even end up in the right country, and may well be detained in immigration limbo for literally decades, is hardly the most efficient means of infiltration.

As for internet recruitment, sure. They've done that. There's been a handful of ISIS inspired "lone wolf" attacks in Western countries. And the media has obligingly flipped out about them, and the rabble rousers have rabble roused, and the rabble have eaten that "sky is falling" stuff right up. But a threat to the country? You know what's a greater threat to any given western country than ISIS inspired terrorists? Sharks. Seriously. You are more likely to be killed or injured by a shark than an ISIS terrorist. Heck, you are more likely to be killed by a vending machine than a terrorist.

Hey, you know what's really interesting? You are far more likely to be killed by a non-affiliated "gone postal" style mass shooter than by an ISIS terrorism, yet the "Woe! ISIS!" camp doesn't seem to be freaking out about them, does it?

Go here: http://www.oddee.com/item_98002.aspx , read it, then come back and tell me how big a threat to any country outside the middle east ISIS is.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
from: http://www.christianpost.com/news/b...eliefs-nuclear-weapons-end-times-near-147473/

"Attkisson asked Carson about the fact that more Muslim refugees in Syria have been granted Visas compared to Christians in Syria. Catholic News Agency reported that over 900 Muslims from Syria have been granted asylum compared to about 20 Christians, she said."

"I don't think our policies make a whole lot of sense," declared Carson. "Why would you bring them into a country that they are dedicated to destroy?"

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Go here: http://www.oddee.com/item_98002.aspx , read it, then come back and tell me how big a threat to any country outside the middle east ISIS is.

Go review the tapes from the Oklahoma bombing and the 9/11 event - notice "how many people it took"??

And then tell me how "big a threat" ISIS is to any country outside of the middle east

Israel faces this one-man-bomber scenario every day - but look what they have to do to keep a lid on it.

An old news item from 1998 -
"Last year, Gen. Alexander Lebed, Russia's former National Security Advisor, claimed more than 100 suitcase-sized nuclear weapons had 'disappeared.' Another senior Russian security official, Alexei Yablokov, backed Lebed's allegations."

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/9811a/copyright/em-suitcase.html

We have good reasons to want to have some decent boarder security - no matter what liberals say in their "nothing-can-go-wrong" stories.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Go review the tapes from the Oklahoma bombing and the 9/11 event - notice "how many people it took"??

And then tell me how "big a threat" ISIS is to any country outside of the middle east

Israel faces this one-man-bomber scenario every day - but look what they have to do to keep a lid on it.

An old news item from 1998 -
"Last year, Gen. Alexander Lebed, Russia's former National Security Advisor, claimed more than 100 suitcase-sized nuclear weapons had 'disappeared.' Another senior Russian security official, Alexei Yablokov, backed Lebed's allegations."

http://www.monitor.net/monitor/9811a/copyright/em-suitcase.html

We have good reasons to want to have some decent boarder security - no matter what liberals say in their "nothing-can-go-wrong" stories.
Riiiiight.

Upvote 0