✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Washington smoked...

Lincoln smoked a pipe once in a while...

Franklin Rooselvelt smoked two packs a day....non filter!

why is smoking a big deal SoF? are smokers second class citizens now?

our actions always have a problem within consequence; yet these things cannot reflect genuinely upon our personal character.

a black smoker...!? !? !?!!! !! oh no!!!!

Good lord. grow up.....

I'm starting to hope Obama does win, just to see the histrionics SoF goes into when the election results come in.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure pledging to give good jobs to the jobless and pledging to scure our nation and pledging to heal the planet are not bad things no matter how bad NeTrips thinks those things are....
Good point, but this thread is about Obama, not McCain

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With the rise of complete garage (MUSLIM LEFT HAND REZKO SATAN) being dumped in this thread, t's nice of the right wingers to continually show us how their ideology has mutated into something both intellectually brain dead and morally bankrupt.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Goodness, you'd think we came up with some forged documets that seemed to prove Obama was AWOL 30 years ago.

Here's a thought though. Maybe we could come up with some forged documents that show that Obama actually served in the military. If they are believable, I'm sure Democrats would pull their support

Upvote 0

JGL53

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Mississippi
✟14,276.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
...So, what is so great about Senator Obama?....

He is not a Republican? He is not John McCain?

...His slogan?....

"Yes, We Can." and anything with the word "Change" in it are the slogans he has used so far. Have you not been paying attention?

I think he should go with those plus these two:

1. "I am not a Republican."
and
2. "I am not John McCain."

I think those are winners.

...I prefer McCain Change....

In the end this will prove to be a minority viewpoint, but it is one you are entitled to as an American. Enjoy it to the fullest with our best wishes.

Upvote 0

ShieldOFaith

Aug 18, 2007
✟3,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Washington smoked...

Lincoln smoked a pipe once in a while...

Franklin Rooselvelt smoked two packs a day....non filter!

why is smoking a big deal SoF? are smokers second class citizens now?

our actions always have a problem within consequence; yet these things cannot reflect genuinely upon our personal character.

a black smoker...!? !? !?!!! !! oh no!!!!

Good lord. grow up.....

no, no, no...

YOU grow up!

The LEFT has been on a Rampage to vilify SMOKING for years now. All of a sudden the Leftist media goes SILENT when one of theirs is guilty of being "Politically InCorrect"!!!

You force the Liberal media to POUND OBAMA'S FACE IN for being an evil Chain-Smoker!!! Then I'll "grow-up"!!!

Google the words, "anti smoking propaganda". Then you can 'grow up'.

SOLA FIDE.

Upvote 0

fated

The White Hart
Jul 22, 2007
Illinois (non-Chicago)
✟26,223.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He is not a Republican? He is not John McCain?

"Yes, We Can." and anything with the word "Change" in it are the slogans he has used so far. Have you not been paying attention?

I think he should go with those plus these two:

1. "I am not a Republican."
and
2. "I am not John McCain."

I think those are winners.

In the end this will prove to be a minority viewpoint, but it is one you are entitled to as an American. Enjoy it to the fullest with our best wishes.
A dark omen, perhaps?

Ah, but I would just like you to know that while in the IL legislature Senator Obama failed to support a bill to protect children born alive during abortion procedures.

Upvote 0

IzzyPop

I wear my sunglasses at night...
Jun 2, 2007
✟22,709.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
A dark omen, perhaps?

Ah, but I would just like you to know that while in the IL legislature Senator Obama failed to support a bill to protect children born alive during abortion procedures.
Oh, Noez!!11!

How dare he not support a bill that was blatantly unconstitutional and would have been struck down by the courts.

Just so you know, McSame supported the Iraq debacle we are now in. McSame supports expanded Executive powers. McSame has voted 100% with Bush in the past several months.

I think we can do without that sort of 'change'.

Upvote 0

JGL53

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Mississippi
✟14,276.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
...while in the IL legislature Senator Obama failed to support a bill to protect children born alive during abortion procedures.

I think we all appreciate your dedication to the "unborn". We can only hope that the "unborn" appreciate you just as much.

Why don't you start a thread on abortion and try your less than persuasive arguments there? Your fixation on abortion does nothing good here but just derails the thread.

The Democratic party is NOT going to change it's position on abortion. They don't care what you or I think. The Republican party is not going to change THEIR position either. The choice is clear for that small minority that are one-issue voters on abortion - like you. For the rest of us, you are just beating your head, again and again and again, against a wall for no purpose.

IF Obama loses it will not be because of his position on abortion. If McCain loses it will not be because of his position on abortion. Which ever one of them wins it will NOT have anything to do with anyone's position on abortion.

You do not like Obama's position on abortion. We get it. And we do not care.

Thank you for your consideration.

Upvote 0

NeTrips

Apr 20, 2007
✟9,125.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Goodness, you'd think we came up with some forged documets that seemed to prove Obama was AWOL 30 years ago.

Here's a thought though. Maybe we could come up with some forged documents that show that Obama actually served in the military. If they are believable, I'm sure Democrats would pull their support
I wouldn't waste the time doing that Mach, the obamaniacs are not interested in facts, even fictional facts. It's all about feelings like hopiness and changitude.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't waste the time doing that Mach, the obamaniacs are not interested in facts, even fictional facts. It's all about feelings like hopiness and changitude.
I hear what you're saying. I guess I got confused because of their fascination with fictional "facts" over the last 8 years

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Many people want change from the last 8 years and hope that the change is for the better. Is there something wrong with that? Why must you take words like hope and change and twist them into some type weapon to use against others? I don't understand your reasoning or your choice of words.

Upvote 0

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hear what you're saying. I guess I got confused because of their fascination with fictional "facts" over the last 8 years
Which facts? Facts of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I agree with you that fictional facts were used to start the Iraq war.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many people want change from the last 8 years and hope that the change is for the better.
Sort of like a roll of the dice

Is there something wrong with that?
Actually yes. The stakes are much too high to gamble on a simple roll of the dice

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which facts? Facts of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I agree with you that fictional facts were used to start the Iraq war.
Wrong thread. Would you like a link to a thread about Iraq wheere your misconceptions can be corrected?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wrong thread. Would you like a link to a thread about Iraq wheere your misconceptions can be corrected?
I asked which facts and you ignored the request in favor of a cheap shot. Proof positive that you have no facts to support your smear tactics. :wave:

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I asked which facts and you ignored the request in favor of a cheap shot. Proof positive that you have no facts to support your smear tactics.
Again, wrong thread. The facts would be detailed elsewhere for those with an open mind willng to discover them in the proper forum
:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.