Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Iam surprised it hasnt been claimed this bogus story must be true because obama actually wants to give the Constitution life for gay couples who are denied laws and protections afforded to their hetero counterparts.

Upvote 0

MacCoyle

Non-Partisan
Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
✟8,737.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Iam surprised it hasnt been claimed this bogus story must be true because obama actually wants to give the Constitution life for gay couples who are denied laws and protections afforded to their hetero counterparts.

Little Nipper doesn't read the Politics forums.

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ohhhh appearing on the radio show of a conspiracy theorist and 9/11 truther. Color me convinced!

Yeah, me too. :cool:

Grassy Knoll = Marilyn Monroe = Communist Takeover

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Reasonable people never had any doubt. I'd believe 9/11 truthers before I believed Sinclair.

He had no witness, no evidence, couldn't keep a straight story, and put together an impossible timeline based on the work Obama was doing for his campaign and current session.

It demonstrates how much people wanted it to be true because they can't find anything reasonable wrong with the man.

Muslim - no
Gay - no
Crack user - no
Communist - no
Black radical - no
Ashamed of his country - no

It is shameful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

flicka

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 9, 2003
✟36,720.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Obama will never be a target of scandelous allegations ever again thanks to Sinclair. Oh man, Im fighting the conspiracy theorist in me, fighting it, fighting it!!!:help:
You know, the reason I've never been able to take most conspiracy theorists seriously is because I know there isn't enough people who are are smart enough to pull them off. Conspiracies on a small scale involving just a couple of people are possible but difficult, and usually end up being revealed (with proofs) at some point or by having someone slip up. Large scale conspiracies require too many people and too much would go wrong, and life doesn't really work that way.

Upvote 0
B

Braunwyn

So at this point, the test results are inconclusive
"There was deception indicated in both tests."
whitehouse.com

Awe, too bad guys. He failed his polygraph. At least he has the $10,000 lol. Of course this was about him getting the truth out as he understood it. Couldn't have had anything to do with the $$ or 15 minutes. nah, not with Sinclair's pristine character and impressive record.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.