West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is utterly ridiculous and baseless. President Obama is merely sharing the culture in which he grew up. There are quite a few people who have his exact same history. Raised in a muslim country surrounded by people of the muslim faith, who are today christians. Many of those people are suffering greatly for their faith because they are christians living in a muslim culture. I suppose that it is your position that all those people in Syria that are worshiping God and praising his Son and also claiming to be christians are liars also? How could they possibly be christians when they've heard the muslim call to morning prayers? How could they possibly be christians if many in their immediate family are muslims?

Believe what you have convinced yourself is the truth. However, for me, there's no question that on any scale of christianity, President Obama examples the christian faith much more than our current president.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
did you see the link with over a hundred acts of hostility obama did against christians?

try reading it.

most don't even read it because the author mr barton messed up one book in a dozen on jefferson. but the list is actually quite alarming.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
What I think should be considered in this discussion is........

What is Mr Obama's testimony? What is his witness? What does he proclaim? Where does he worship? Where was he married? was he baptized? Does he take Communion? Does he attend a church? The answers to these question should lead us to the truth. No internet blogger or forum participant can know what is in another man's heart so what do we do? We look at the man's actions. Actions speak louder than words and boom louder than gossip and innuendo.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I think should be considered in this discussion is........

What is Mr Obama's testimony? What is his witness? What does he proclaim? Where does he worship? Where was he married? was he baptized? Does he take Communion? Does he attend a church? The answers to these question should lead us to the truth. No internet blogger or forum participant can know what is in another man's heart so what do we do? We look at the man's actions. Actions speak louder than words and boom louder than gossip and innuendo.
What do you think about his 100 motions and legislation against christians put out by walbuilders? I posted it here, read it first then you will know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
did you see the link with over a hundred acts of hostility obama did against christians?

try reading it.

most don't even read it because the author mr barton messed up one book in a dozen on jefferson. but the list is actually quite alarming.

Hi grady,

Why are you responding to a post I made? You can't even see it!

The 100 alleged acts of hostility against christians are only detrimental to President Obama if they are true. Otherwise, the only person they are detrimental to is the one using them to bear false witness. Please!!!! Block me too!!! Please, please. LOL!

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Winner
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi grady,

Why are you responding to a post I made? You can't even see it!

The 100 alleged acts of hostility against christians are only detrimental to President Obama if they are true. Otherwise, the only person they are detrimental to is the one using them to bear false witness. Please!!!! Block me too!!! Please, please. LOL!

God bless,
In Christ, ted
You probably didn't even read all 100, so you have to read them beforw.making a judgement on if it's true. I responded because you are.spamming the thread with false facts. I am the fact checker. And by the way this is the stuff I blocked you for originally, you don't dissapoint that's for sure.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It clears up the stream of haters.
I think you're missing the real benefit of you blocking anyone who isn't...well you I guess. It's sort of a win/win for all of us in these threads: we can see what you say and you (in theory) wont be able to see what we say, so you don't have to be bothered by thoughts and ideas that don't agree with yours. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(see? win/win!) :clap:

• Winner
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You probably didn't even read all 100, so you have to read them beforw.making a judgement on if it's true. I responded because you are.spamming the thread with false facts. I am the fact checker. And by the way this is the stuff I blocked you for originally, you don't dissapoint that's for sure.
We already answered those over a year ago. Don't you remember that thread where we went through the list and you couldn't actually find one that was true? Here let me repost it again in case you missed it:
Obama’s list of nearly a hundred laws, motions, and actions against people of Faith.
tulc(wonders which posts aren't "seen" and which are "pretend not to be seen"?) :scratch:

• Winner
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reposting @tulc's post to gradyll in case his post was missed by chance. He refutes the OP.

We already answered those over a year ago. Don't you remember that thread where we went through the list and you couldn't actually find one that was true? Here let me repost it again in case you missed it:
Obama’s list of nearly a hundred laws, motions, and actions against people of Faith.
tulc(wonders which posts aren't "seen" and which are "pretend not to be seen"?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
sorry guys if it refutes the op, then you should probably not flame and get blocked. Then you would have the satisfaction of winning. (although we have been here before, most of the time winning is redefined five times, then declared victorious.)

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry guys if it refutes the op, then you should probably not flame and get blocked. Then you would have the satisfaction of winning. (although we have been here before, most of the time winning is redefined five times, then declared victorious.)

Okay then. I'll sure the link to the thread to refute the OP's claims. Seems fair enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Apparently you started a similar thread to this one in the American Politics forum back in June of 2016. You copied and pasted a very long list of alleged accusations against former President Obama in your OP. My goodness, that's an incredibly long thread full of rebuttals against your OP. I skimmed through a few pages of it and then I looked at the last couple of pages. It looks like you gave up on continuing in your other thread shortly after @smaneck posted several rebuttals refuting your OP, particularly posts #532 and #539. I think it's curious how you have taken up a similar task in your OP in this thread after your other thread on virtually the same subject ended several months ago.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
serveimage

"No President in US history showed as much hatred and disdain for Christians & Jews as former President Barack Obama"-gatwaypundit

Obama Holdovers in DC Are Scrubbing Evidence of ISIS Genocide Against Christians

Well research bohemian club. This is where most our politicians attend for a week of sin.

They worship and do rituals of a 40ft owl statue. So I'm not sure we get holy government officials these days and I'm thinking maybe across the whole earth.

I don't really know if Obama ever attended or not but people in government is where Satan will hit hard.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President - WallBuilders

over 100 acts of hostility against christians by obama

I'm not convinced that this evangelical conservative Christian website should be considered a reliable source and its writers would be unbiased toward former President Obama, liberals or liberalism in general. I skimmed the site and it doesn't appear to have an unbiased platform. I also read the About Us section on this site. In the site's overview, it states "with an emphasis on the moral, religious, and constitutional foundation on which America was built..." However, America is not nor has it ever been a Christian nation and it wasn't founded on Christian principles either. I think this site's owners and its contributors are in dire need of a more concise and honest lesson on America's real history and not the American Exceptionalism facade of it being founded on freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

I think these people need to be reminded that a nation that forcibly takes land by either forced removal or killing, violates hundreds of legal treaties, forcibly Christianizes and assimilates an Indigenous people for the sole purpose of stripping them of their identity and heritage, denies these same people U.S. citizenship for 148 years after this country was founded until the American Indian Citizenship Act of 1924, denies religious freedom for these same people for 202 years after this country was founded until the American Indian Religion Act of 1978, legally enslaves an African race for 89 years, and then spends almost 100 years after that denying the descendants of these slaves basic human rights and equally is not, by any means, a Christian nation that honors God, although His name was often times shamelessly used to justify many atrocities committed in this country.

The owners and contributors of this conservative site should be reminded that the entire history of the United States of America is chock full with racial violence, oppression, subjugation, and discrimination against minorities and other marginalized people living within this country. And one more thing, the phrase, "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" apparently wasn't taken very seriously at all when this country was first founded or for more than two hundred years after the Declaration of Independence was signed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not convinced that this evangelical conservative Christian website should be considered a reliable source and its writers would be unbiased toward former President Obama, liberals or liberalism in general. I skimmed the site and it doesn't appear to have an unbiased platform. I also read the About Us section on this site. In the site's overview, it states "with an emphasis on the moral, religious, and constitutional foundation on which America was built..." However, America is not nor has it ever been a Christian nation and it wasn't founded on Christian principles either. I think this site's owners and its contributors are in dire need of a more concise and honest lesson on America's real history and not the American Exceptionalism facade of it being founded on freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

I think these people need to be reminded that a nation that forcibly takes land by either forced removal or killing, violates hundreds of legal treaties, forcibly Christianizes and assimilates an Indigenous people for the sole purpose of stripping them of their identity and heritage, denies these same people U.S. citizenship for 148 years after this country was founded until the American Indian Citizenship Act of 1924, denies religious freedom for these same people for 202 years after this country was founded until the American Indian Religion Act of 1978, legally enslaves an African race for 89 years, and then spends almost 100 years after that denying the descendants of these slaves basic human rights and equally is not, by any means, a Christian nation or founded on Christian principles.

The owners and contributors of this conservative site should be reminded that the entire history of the United States of America is chock full with racial violence, oppression, subjugation, and discrimination against minorities and other marginalized people living within this country. And one more thing, the phrase, "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" apparently wasn't taken very seriously at all when this country was first founded or for more than two hundred years after the Declaration of Independence was signed.
Ad hominims against wall builders won't work, use facts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ad hominims against wall builders won't work, use facts.

I filled an entire post chock full of American history as actual facts and I used these actual facts to thoroughly explain why I doubt the integrity and reliability of the WallBuilders website you cited for your article accusing former President Obama. As I demonstrated in my previous post, America isn't a Christian nation and it never has been. So, the trivial statement on that website of how America was founded on a moral and religious foundation or on a constitutional foundation (considering how Article VI of the Constitution was immediately violated) is a clear disingenuous statement.

You can take it or leave it and dismiss my opinions on a whim, but it makes no difference to me either way. Your disapproval and dismissal of everything I wrote in my previous post doesn't change my mind in the least concerning the WallBuilders website. Based on what I wrote, I don't believe that WallsBuilders is a reliable and unbiased resource to accuse and discredit former President Obama.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I filled an entire post chock full of American history as actual facts and I used these actual facts to thoroughly explain why I doubt the integrity and reliability of the WallBuilders website you cited for your article accusing former President Obama. As I demonstrated in my previous post, America isn't a Christian nation and it never has been. So, the trivial statement on that website of how America was founded on a moral and religious foundation or on a constitutional foundation (considering how Article VI of the Constitution was immediately violated) is a false and disingenuous statement. You can take it or leave it and dismiss my opinions on a whim, but it makes no difference to me either way. Your disapproval and dismissal of everything I wrote in my previous post doesn't change my mind in the least concerning the WallBuilders website. Based on what I previously wrote, I don't believe that WallsBuilders is a reliable and unbiased resource to accuse and discredit former President Obama.
facts are not ad hominems. You should look up poisoning the well. If wallbuilders made 10 books in error, would that make the 11th in error. That is called poisoning the well, and it's a logical fallacy. That is why I don't listen to your posts anymore. Fallacies are not facts. I asked for facts.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
facts are not ad hominems. You should look up poisoning the well. If wallbuilders made 10 books in error, would that make the 11th in error. That is called poisoning the well, and it's a logical fallacy. That is why I don't listen to your posts anymore. Fallacies are not facts. I asked for facts.
Here's a fact: if someone publishes 10 books that are wrong? There's a very good chance that 11th one is also going to be wrong. Or if you want to know mathematically: there's a 90.90909090% chance the 11th book is also going to be wrong. :wave:
tulc(thought he should post it in case someone wanted to let gradyll know) :)

• Winner
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry guys if it refutes the op, then you should probably not flame and get blocked.
It's kind of hard to not get blocked if refuting the OP is considered flaming. :wave:
Then you would have the satisfaction of winning.
uhmmm...we basically won the argument when you started blocking anyone who proved you were wrong. :)

(although we have been here before, most of the time winning is redefined five times, then declared victorious.)
Once again: blocking isn't refuting.
tulc(is going to find some more coffee)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.