heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a training process in listening to God. He continually connects with us, but we don't always trust what we're hearing. It takes time to build up (and rebuild), and I'm sure God knows our weaknesses.

We tend to take messages very seriously, so sending a vague message without a mandate or clear direction might take some responsibility off our shoulders when we are feeling so worried about missing the mark, but not quite trusting what we hear.

Our lives are full of messages that are not "thus saiths."

This numbers phenomenon looks like, "Look at the time, explore the avenues of building meaning into it, practice prayer for understanding and for others involved, dig deeper into the scriptures, see what it takes to find the mind of God."

I don't get much with numbers, but the repeated phenomenon reminded me of a waking vision I had, that repeated every day for a couple months.

It was hard for me to discern whether my brain was repeating it, or God was reinforcing the importance. I just continued to pray, and talk with people about things they have seen that coincide. But I still wonder if the vision's event will happen, a few years later.

I would be interested in hearing more about these open-ended messages, to see how people resolve it.

Upvote 0

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That actually is... superstitious.

Here's the way things really work:

Both Solomon and Einstein are right.

"God does not play dice with the universe"...

YET

"The race is not to the swift... but chance happens to all".

On the surface this is an unbeatable paradox.

Yet, how was Jesus able to turn water into wine or walk on water, or rebuke a storm and cause it to stop?

In a sense, everything is a sort of "shell game" or "bait and switch" - right now - post-Garden of Eden/pre-Kingdom Come.

The real numbers are hidden in a lot of fake ones.

We are expected to be able to discern.

Those with private knowledge can. Those without are locked out.

It is sort of a security thing.

Like encryption.

Creation, in a sense, is guarded by really strong numeric based encryption.

Upvote 0

Child of JC

Created to Love, and be Loved
Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
funny how this old thread popped back up!
I haven't thought deeply about the triple numbers thing in a while. It has not stopped happening, but I did become frustrated by not knowing what God was trying to communicate. But I had a thought about it TWO days ago, and even journal-ed it. I'm going to throw it out there...

The thought began with Revelations' 666- mark of the beast. I have never thought that the mark would be only skin deep, but it would be also on the heart. And if the mark resulted in us being cut off from the Father, then it seems obvious that the mark is us completely rejecting God. The mark enables one to buy and sell. I think in the end times, we're going to have to choose a provider. If we have Faith, then we will choose God, but if we do not have faith then we will choose the mark and provide for ourselves. Scary... if it's that black and white, (but this is just what I think.)

Anyway, my thought was about the three sixes. Taking on the name of the beast would mark our 1. Body 2. Soul 3. Spirit. Perhaps that is why there are three of the same number. Taking the number of the beast would be a complete work within us. So in the sense of 555, five being prophetically understood to mean grace, maybe the message is: God wants us to walk completely in grace...(recieving His grace in the 1. Body 2. Soul and 3. Spirit.)

Guess 11:11 would still be a mystery. And I still don't know what an individual 2 or 3 means.

I kinda hope this makes sense to somebody out there :)

This is just a thought on why the numbers may be repeated instead of receiving just one number. Also, because it's mostly a clock thing, I think time might be part of the message.

Upvote 0

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would be super cautious on trying to figure out that stuff for the following reason:

You do not want to slander. You do not want to misjudge ('as ye judge, so shall ye be judged'), or wrongly condemn ('if you do not condemn, you will not be condemned').

A lot of theories on these sorts of matters can end up where you are going, "Okay, so this person is evil incarnate because they fit the model I have for the followers of the beast".

This can basically throw out the whole "evidence" thing.

Revelation can have countless meanings. No one ever said it has to all be in the future (from now), or over a mere seven year period, or anything like that. There are theories.

The initial protestants saw it all happening over several thousand years.

Parts could be over several thousand years. Parts could be over a few years. And so on.

Or it could be over, say, a generation, about 40 years.

There could also be starts and stops. One part having happened at one time in history - over who knows how long of a period - break - and another part happening over another portion of history.

My guess would be the part after the two witnesses, and probably before it, is within at least a generation, because the 144,000 are consistent through out. But, it is also part some pieces are prologues that are unannounced.

For instance, "a beast rose up out of the sea" could be something that happened fifteen hundred years ago, even if the actual struggle parts of the third woe and past happened or happens currently.

Upvote 0

Child of JC

Created to Love, and be Loved
Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would be super cautious on trying to figure out that stuff

I try and figure it out because that is how God has been developing my prophetic language over the past few years. For example, leaves (on a tree). I went through a time when this symbol was everywhere. People gave me leaves, I was positioned in an office for 10 days and they had maple leafs taped all over the front windows, I was in a car and another sister had an open vision of leaves....anyway, I knew God was saying something to me and eventually I knew what it was, (which would take way too long to explain here because it was a small part of a huge thing.) So when I see a maple leaf I know what God is talking to me about. The color green has that same effect; it's a prophetic language. So the triple numbers thing is just like that...it's everywhere! Just don't know what God is saying through it.

You do not want to slander. You do not want to misjudge ('as ye judge, so shall ye be judged'), or wrongly condemn ('if you do not condemn, you will not be condemned').

A lot of theories on these sorts of matters can end up where you are going, "Okay, so this person is evil incarnate because they fit the model I have for the followers of the beast".
We are in the end times and my focus is to heed His warnings and remain in Him. I don't know a Christian who has not fallen into self-righteousness at some point and thought they were better than another. The Word of God gives US life; I'm sure God did not give us the Bible so we can know who "the bad guys" are, but to help us avoid falling into the sin trap. Judging others is the result of self-righteous, it's using the Word on others instead of on ourselves. My thoughts are just thoughts how one uses them is up to them. If they want to judge others, well that's between them and God...but my thoughts in themselves do not inspire slander or judgment.

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

Hiroyuki

Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I try and figure it out because that is how God has been developing my prophetic language over the past few years. For example, leaves (on a tree). I went through a time when this symbol was everywhere. People gave me leaves, I was positioned in an office for 10 days and they had maple leafs taped all over the front windows, I was in a car and another sister had an open vision of leaves....anyway, I knew God was saying something to me and eventually I knew what it was, (which would take way too long to explain here because it was a small part of a huge thing.) So when I see a maple leaf I know what God is talking to me about. The color green has that same effect; it's a prophetic language. So the triple numbers thing is just like that...it's everywhere! Just don't know what God is saying through it.

We are in the end times and my focus is to heed His warnings and remain in Him. I don't know a Christian who has not fallen into self-righteousness at some point and thought they were better than another. The Word of God gives US life; I'm sure God did not give us the Bible so we can know who "the bad guys" are, but to help us avoid falling into the sin trap. Judging others is the result of self-righteous, it's using the Word on others instead of on ourselves. My thoughts are just thoughts how one uses them is up to them. If they want to judge others, well that's between them and God...but my thoughts in themselves do not inspire slander or judgment.

I know. Let me get this out of the way, having read some of your posts, and so you can know how I think: I believe you are a strong Christian, very strong, and completely believe you are a sister in Christ.

You DO have a right to judge. As Paul says, "We are to judge even the angels, how much more so such a trivial case", and "the spiritual mind judges all things, but is judged by no one".

Okay, so I just want you to know that, so you can feel confident.

I am just saying, I, personally, wish I knew what all Revelation means. I do not. My best understanding is that "the beast" is some conglomerate, yet metaphoric "creature" such as which we deal with everyday. It has probably been in existence for a very long time, since the Imperial Roman Empire became the "Holy" Roman Empire -- even if the two witnesses only died and resurrected in the past forty years or so.

I do not, personally, know "who is of the Beast". What I see is good people and bad alike fall into all manner of sin. And our job is to pull them out of that. To educate them. To work on the side of saving them.

What it all boils down to, however, is ultimately, I have to judge according to word and deed. Evidence put before me.

And there is a great deal of mystery in all of this.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Numbers Hmmm! This is fascinating stuff. I too have noticed lifes numerical patterns, here are just a few examples.

As a child I had 3 favorite numbers, in a specific order. They were 9, 7 & 4 (I was also quite fond of 2). I don't recall why I suppose it's like favorite colours, mine has always been green, the colour of life.

As a teenager I developed an interest in girls like most other boys my age, but I never had a girlfriend. This I think is because I always knew I would marry someone from another country and culture and I lived in a small, very English town.

(Stay with me I am getting to the point!)

As a student of my current profession in West London years later I met my wife (in a very lively multicultural Church). She is French, but more than that, she is French Creole and comes from a French colony, a volcanic Island in the Indian Ocean.

All French Colonies/Islands have Zipcodes, (or a postcode as we call them here in the UK). The zipcode for her particular Island is ----- 974.

Incidentally I graduated as a therapist and started working for the health service in the UK. My uniform was a white tunic with GREEN trousers (pants).

My wife and I got married and bought a little place. It was our first home together and was number 13. My brother and his wife bought their first home together which was also number 13. I recall growing up as a child in my parents first home together which was also number 13.

Apparently this is a longstanding, unintentional family 'coincidence' which spans back some generations according to my father.

We now have 3 sons and we decided to give them all 2 first names. My name is 11 letters long, my wifes first names are 6+5=11 letters long. My oldest son's names are 8+3=11 letters long, my other 2 boys names are both 6+5=11 letters long.

I could at this stage also take 974 and work out that 9+4=13, or 7+4=11, but what would be the significance - non perhaps!

I have also noticed the clock business from time to time as well but not really thought that much of it. Have you noticed as well that the numbered examples stated are all multiples of 11? e.g. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc. I will come to the significance of this in a moment.

My real point is this.

Job 11.

7Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
8 They are higher than the heavens— what can you do? They are deeper than the depths of the grave— what can you know? 9 Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea.

There are numerical patterns everywhere and maybe the whole of creation is woven together with a tapestry of numbers, words and music. Maybe these are just some of the discovered 'elements' of the Words of God that spoke everything into being.

Perhaps God is trying to reveal something to you, perhaps it's as simple as "Stop clock watching". Trying to figure it all out though could send one mad.

I'd leave that to the scientists, they're all so busy trying to unravel the mysteries of the Almighty that they can't see the wood for the trees!

However, if you must pursue this further 'String Theory' and the 'Theory of Everything' is worth a look though it is all rather complex. It talks about 11 dimensional M-Theory, whatever that might be.

(I'm watching the clock now so as not to post this at 21.21 or something 'spooky' like that!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loikjhhb vvvvcccvv

Nov 7, 2018
Lancashire
✟15,196.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there

In response to everyone who has been seeing numbers such as 11.11 or 12.12 which ever combination you've seen I started seeing 11.11 on microwave or digital clock everytine I looked at it , this naturally started freaking me out I seen it everywhere I bought a car once the miliage was 111,111 on the logbook or mot I can't remember now , everytine I stopped the microwave it would be on 11 seconds left or 1,11 things like that two years went by like that I gave my life to the lord shortly after and I still saw the numbers except I would see other numbers I started to try and find an answer eventually I did in the old hidden bibles in the back there used to be a book of numbers god uses numbers in the Bible all the way through numbers all mean something like 11 means imperfection 12 means disipleshidi 10 governmental order example of that number ten downing Street , 13 what we all call unlucky really means rebellion against God 28 leading of the holy spirit 3 the trinity 7 perfection 33 Jesus died on the cross as a sign to all man kind of his goodness 33 means a sign anyway look it up your self it goes all the way up to 40 the best reference online I found was this site God's Kingdom Ministries :: Chapter 2: Numbers 1-10 if that link does not work copy and paste it's definitely correct . I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Kaccy

Aug 20, 2019
Artesia
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This started happening to me in the last year. I know this is an old post but God is significantly speaking to each of us. I started seeing 11:11 and 1:11, 2:22, 10:10, 5:55 and other numbers like this. I was just on a trip and my GPS showed I was 411 miles from my destination and I would arrive at 1:11 AM. My room number when I got to the hotel was 111. This is God speaking to you...to me! I encourage you to read the book "Numbers That Preach" by Troy Brewer or take his e-course Numbers That Preach DUO Bundle | Troy Brewer Ministries. I have dreams also and I can tell you the details from dreams many years ago. You probably have a seers' anointing or maybe even prophetic gifting. Troy Brewer also preaches at Open Door Church in Burlison, TX https://www.opendoorexperience.com/ Facebook OpenDoor Church I learned a ton about numbers and it is NOT numerology. Our bible was written in Greek and Hebrew. Hebrew doesn't have numbers. Each letter represents a number and a picture. hebrew alphabet - Google Search

So each word in the bible has a numerical value. Greek letters also have a numerical value.Hebrew and Greek Alphabet and Numerical Values

It is amazing when you get into it. God speaks everywhere. Are we listening?

Upvote 0