Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm surprised that women, regardless of party affiliation, aren't up in arms about all the "botex" and "old hag" comments being spewed. And those women that laugh are only laughing at themselves, because this is the type of talk husbands and boyfriends hear from buddies, especially those that introduce "younger women" into their aging social circle. What follows is killed marriages and long-time relationships of aging women. The fact that their mate is aging doesn't count, as is what we see in the attitude of the men in this video. One day we all will be Pelosi's age and we can only hope we can look that good in our 70's. This is shameful.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhd9_sqjHs...&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhd9_sqjHs...2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Joachim

The flag is a protest for state flags
Jan 14, 2009
Bob Riley is my governor
✟17,703.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sorry, but Pelosi shouldn't be the speaker. Now, Harry Reid, Harry Reid is a moderate. Harry Reid represents the center of Democratic politics. Most speakers have, like Jim Wright. Pelosi is to the far left and she used to always be opposed by Jack Murtha. Jack Murtha represents the real Democratic Party, Pelosi represents "San Franscisco" Democrats. The next speaker should be Jack Murtha.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
What's shameful is that she looks like she's 40 rather than her real age. It is possible to look worse from all the cosmetic surgery/botox and the like than if you just took care of yourself and aged gracefully.
***************************************************************************************************

When you have a physical specimen like Rush Limbaugh representing the right-wing, leader "looks" is just another one of those issues conservatives are doomed to lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMinionX
Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Uh... huh...this from the party which still has websites up comparing Bush to a chimp? The party which bashed Palin for being attractive? They party of James Carville and his "trailer park" and "big hair' comments? The party which went after Linda Tripp, Kathlenn Wiley and scores of other women on the basis of their looks? The party which went after not only Palin's daughter but her handicapped baby and her daughter?

The hypocrisy, to borrow a leftist charge, is outstanding.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We're not up in arms about the attacks on her looks because it's what we've always known would happen. It's what always happens when a woman dares to be smart, competent & successful.

Pelosi is competent?

:doh:

If that's what you define as competent.

Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
We're not up in arms about the attacks on her looks because it's what we've always known would happen. It's what always happens when a woman dares to be smart, competent & successful.

That's not at all true, Palin was attacked on her looks.

Reactions: Staccato
Upvote 0

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Uh... huh...this from the party which still has websites up comparing Bush to a chimp? The party which bashed Palin for being attractive? They party of James Carville and his "trailer park" and "big hair' comments? The party which went after Linda Tripp, Kathlenn Wiley and scores of other women on the basis of their looks? The party which went after not only Palin's daughter but her handicapped baby and her daughter?

The hypocrisy, to borrow a leftist charge, is outstanding.

But I didn't like Palin and Tripp. :blush: Seriously, you are correct. Hypocrisy comes easy when it's your side being attacked. Thank you for pointing out mine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
K

Kharak

The party which bashed Palin for being attractive? T

Democrats were alone in their hatred of that particular Alaskan? My, my; perhaps her apathy from everybody else from the "Un-American" sections was not clear enough. Perhaps I should drive the proverbial screwdriver through the eye before giving it a good twist.

I don't care if she was as good looking as Yulia Tymoshenko: I didn't (and still do not) like Sarah Palin because she was (and still) a fool, an blemish on every state in the union and an individual I would not trust with what was essentially a guaranteed ascension to the White House by means of a running mate who was about to knock on Heaven's Door (that is, DIE for those Philistines not familiar with Guns and Roses).

I like Pelosi just as much (IE, like a zit on the buttocks or a bullet to the foot).

Upvote 0

BobW188

Growling Maverick
Jul 19, 2008
Southern Minnesota
✟10,103.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I guess when you're Speaker of the House and your party has a solid working majority you don't quite "cry all the way to the bank" as Liberace did. Maybe she's borrowed the old Chevy Chase line, "I'm Speaker of the House and you're not." She'll have to go a long way to look as bad as such predecessors as Sam Rayburn and Tip O'Neill.

Upvote 0

LUColt27

The hottest thing since sunburn
Oct 16, 2008
✟8,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm surprised that women, regardless of party affiliation, aren't up in arms about all the "botex" and "old hag" comments being spewed. And those women that laugh are only laughing at themselves, because this is the type of talk husbands and boyfriends hear from buddies, especially those that introduce "younger women" into their aging social circle. What follows is killed marriages and long-time relationships of aging women. The fact that their mate is aging doesn't count, as is what we see in the attitude of the men in this video. One day we all will be Pelosi's age and we can only hope we can look that good in our 70's. This is shameful.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhd9_sqjHsI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhd9_sqjHs...2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Politicians are ugly, period. The fact that Pelosi makes the Wicked Witch of the West look like Megan Fox by comparison simply means that she's been in the game a long time. Of course, it doesn't help that she looks as though she is up to no good as well, but half of the politicians in office now look that way.

But the best way to avoid being ugly? Don't run for office.

Upvote 0

MichaelFJF

Nov 13, 2002
Utah
✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
This is nothing new. The day she was named Speaker, I told friends she looked familiar. Then I realized why. I'm not techie enough to do it here, but if you put her picture right next to that Heaven's Gate guy, Marshall Applewhite, I think you'll see what I mean. It has nothing to do with botox, but a whole lot to do with crazy.

Upvote 0

platzapS

Expanding Mind
Nov 12, 2002
Sunshine State
Visit site
✟5,263.00
Faith
Humanist
I'm sorry, but Pelosi shouldn't be the speaker. Now, Harry Reid, Harry Reid is a moderate. Harry Reid represents the center of Democratic politics. Most speakers have, like Jim Wright. Pelosi is to the far left and she used to always be opposed by Jack Murtha. Jack Murtha represents the real Democratic Party, Pelosi represents "San Franscisco" Democrats. The next speaker should be Jack Murtha.
What are San Francisco values and what's wrong with them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Democrats were alone in their hatred of that particular Alaskan? My, my; perhaps her apathy from everybody else from the "Un-American" sections was not clear enough. Perhaps I should drive the proverbial screwdriver through the eye before giving it a good twist.

I don't care if she was as good looking as Yulia Tymoshenko: I didn't (and still do not) like Sarah Palin because she was (and still) a fool, an blemish on every state in the union and an individual I would not trust with what was essentially a guaranteed ascension to the White House by means of a running mate who was about to knock on Heaven's Door (that is, DIE for those Philistines not familiar with Guns and Roses).

I like Pelosi just as much (IE, like a zit on the buttocks or a bullet to the foot).
That's Bob Dylan for those not familiar with Bob Dylan

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9e7f2790-9011-481f-9d1d-a0eb62384f71.jpg
    9e7f2790-9011-481f-9d1d-a0eb62384f71.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 72
  • ZDH7PCACZEF79CAJIPAFECAE1REBFCA6S9IKUCA98CJJECAUV2PM5CAWO4RZCCANNR3ROCAMNVI7DCAI6L8UTCAM88O2YCA4.jpg
    ZDH7PCACZEF79CAJIPAFECAE1REBFCA6S9IKUCA98CJJECAUV2PM5CAWO4RZCCANNR3ROCAMNVI7DCAI6L8UTCAM88O2YCA4.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 0