Savage vs Dylan: Times a Changin' or Marxist coup ?

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟34,779.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Complete misunderstanding of the situation. Democrats LIVE, BREATHE and LOVE Saul Alinsk(y, not i, okay). Democrats try to avoid talking about the man altogether because their hateful control-freak neo-communist deceit works better on the unsuspecting and uninformed.

For their part, Republicans tend to properly obsess, if you want to call it that, on teaching the masses what the professional liars have been misleading them about. Obviously Alinsky would fall into that category, along with correcting the story of world and American slavery, Joseph McCarthy, Vietnam and plenty more topics. Not an obsession actually, but a godly duty, liberating the brainwashed from their captors, fighting professional liars.

Liars lie. Regardless of which lie Hillary may have uttered on any particular day, her behavior year-round proves adherence to Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals.

Here: Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals - a Democrat field manual

WHOA!!! All of your posts are great! :thumbsup::clap:

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟34,779.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I said this already though apparently need to reiterate. We have Democrats to thank for the importance of Alinsky, and the hiding thereof. Then when some writer long before Glenn Beck made the connection, as usual we ended up in a situation with conservative voices on radio, television and elsewhere reporting the hushed-up story of our world and correcting the deceit of the media elite and their demonic worker bees in the Democratic Party.

He taught people to lie in order to win political fights, even to the extent of attacking decent. Mobsters and tyrants have typically given things to the poor in order to build a base of support. Nothing special there.

1. Democrats were THE PARTY of slavery.
2. They went on to found the KKK.
3. A hundred years later there they were again defending segregation.

But as noted already, they are liars. Pretending these days to oppose racism has been working for them. But we know they have hateful dark hearts even today by way of laboring with their masters in the media to trick young kids into blaming Republicans for racism.

Truth is rarely a dark secret. Combine intellectual laziness, a coercive thieving welfare state with an organized effort by the largest media operations on the planet to demonize their opponents and cover-up reality, and you get widespread ignorance among the masses despite truth being readily available.

It was you deploying the idea of a dark secret, that in a transparent effort to make me look like a conspiracy kook, your 4th or 5th in that vein thus far.

You are either an earnest and highly misinformed individual (the most difficult to de-program) who believes what the liars tell, that this type of stuff is crazy, or an apologist for the left. If the former, know that millions join you in the mental prison of a fabricated world in which conservatives run around speaking craziness to each other.

I know better. You are quite able to tell what I am talking about.

I have myself been to some of those leftist "fact-check" sites. Nothing more than covering the bases. Marxist propaganda fills wikipedia, the youtube comment area and videos, obviously the mainstream media, the schools, the music and movie industries.

Now humans DO make mistakes. That's where Saul Alinsky's 4th Rule for Radicals comes into play, demand perfection from an opponent so that he gets lost defending an impossibility, being perfect, rather than sticking to the overall idea.

We already drove around the block once on this question. Liars lie. Hillary and the Democrats ARE the embodiment of Saul Alinsky. That is easily concluded by witnessing them over a period of time. Of course she would deny that, however, because the majority are willing to believe anything spoken so long as it falls into alignment with the other planets, meaning the professional liars at ABC, NBC, NPR and CBS, the movie and music industries and the schools, plus Jon Stewart.

We only get one of these lives. Do you want to spend it either believing or, perhaps, maliciously defending a lie?

Thank you so much. I have tried so many times to tell people here that the Fact-checkers are left leaning and absolutely no one believes it. And Wiki? Forget it. It's more the gospel to them than the actual Gospel.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I forgot the question, sorry, I got so excited about the words of Michael Savage. Considering there are so many Muslims in the WH, well, they could be Marxist. The probably are. How many Muslims are really in favor of freedom? Their religion comes first and it doesn't promote freedom. The word Islam means "submission". But the times are changing just as he said, as a result of the "vermin" who were out in the streets protesting in the '60's and drugging and reading Saul Alinsky. Didn't he dedicate his book to Lucifer? Yeah, that's where they were and even bigger vermin were teaching in the universities. So it's a combination of both, but greatly helped by the present day Muslim Marxists in the WH.

Vermin?

"Professor Rat is taking class today."

I saw someone call policemen "pigs" on this forum the other day. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much. I have tried so many times to tell people here that the Fact-checkers are left leaning and absolutely no one believes it. And Wiki? Forget it. It's more the gospel to them than the actual Gospel.

Are you kidding me? Nobody trusts Wikipedia.

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you kidding me? Nobody trusts Wikipedia.

It's usually a decent summary and starting point for research, assuming the article hasn't just been vandalized or co-opted, and that questionable points are researched further. I particularly like that the articles demand documentation ("citations needed") sometimes.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟34,779.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Vermin?

"Professor Rat is taking class today."

I saw someone call policemen "pigs" on this forum the other day. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

If you watched the video posted of Michael Savage, he called the protesters of the '60's vermin. I was just continuing to use his description of destructive anti-American leftists.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟34,779.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Savage is a maniac and I wouldn't trust him if he told me water was wet.

One doesn't have to be trustworthy on a personal level to be believed. He's not a personable person at all. He's offensive and sometimes abusive to the callers. But he's brilliant and he knows it. He has a conservative opinion which he's entitled to. I happen to agree with him most of the time and I suppose liberals do not. His rants, etc. are what keep him on the air. People love that because most of us feel the same anger about what is happening to our nation as he does but in this "politically correct" society, we're not allowed to express it. He rants for many of us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums