Now that I put my faith in display to my coworker things are even more difficult and uncomfortable

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gracia Singh said:
Loooooook fooooooor anotheeeeeeeer jooooooob. This won't get better. Michael, this will get worse. Take this horrible trip as a sign from God.
OP may have to... this is another thread filled with bias and half truths. Today it became common currency in Engineering, Projects,and accounting OP'S lets say musings on 'ava' he tried to deflect by saying that he didnt post any of this stuff and how he is going to complaine that somebody is playing a trick on him. It was thuroughly cringeworthy. The big fireworks havent happened yet since 'ava' is in Argentina with their boss but she will be back next monday.
It's only natural for the OP to deflect and deny because he did not expect his posts on his CF threads to be revealed in the office, ie he did so out of embarassment.

If the OP has not done anything majorly wrong = if he is innocent, he should not need to worry about losing his job, like how a good, happy and law-abiding citizen should not worry/fear being arrested or locked up by the Police.

Upvote 0

Cyroduck

Aug 14, 2018
Loreauville LA
✟8,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's only natural for the OP to deflect and deny because he did not expect his posts on his CF threads to be revealed in the office, ie he did so out of embarassment.

If the OP has not done anything majorly wrong = if he is innocent, he should not need to worry about losing his job, like how a good, happy and law-abiding citizen should not worry/fear being arrested or locked up by the Police.
I agree with you that he shouldnt lose his job. He is actually pretty decent at what he does. However people are catty and people are jerks so hes going to have to deal with a ton of drama come monday. And that is the unfortunate, unfair, unjust truth. If he can cope great if he cant he may quit on his own.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have met this woman before and she is a class act all the way. And she is gonna RUN when she reads OP threads about Ava.
If Ava's Christian lady mentor(different from Ava's Muslim lady boss) is already deeply in love with the OP and trusts in him, she(= OP's gf) will do her utmost to protect him, instead of RUNning away from him or ruining him = the power of love.

Most girls/women who have fallen deeply in love will even come to the defense of their abusive or two-timing bf/husband, ... GENESIS.3:16 = Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cyroduck

Aug 14, 2018
Loreauville LA
✟8,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It turns out she got board at dinner so she decided to pan handle "just for fun". She went out to the truck and got her saxophone and made herself a cardboard sign that said "Boyfriend beat me up, need $$ to get back to Louisiana "
I may be wrong but isn't Ava's mentor the girlfriend of OP and the boss is another person?
You are correct. All 3 women are connect though. Are you aware of the PE, EIT program?
The mentor is the professional engineer whom ava worked under while she was an engineer in training. This woman doesnt work here as an employee but was always hanging around here for some reason, even before she and OP started dating. The Boss was the professional engineer whom the mentor worked under when she was an EIT but this was probably 20 or so years ago.
Ava has been here a few months and mostlikely knew the boss previously through the mentor.
Instead of addressing my comments she showed me a picture on her phone and told me that she would be perfect for me. She said that she is about my age, we are both churchy and since we are both kind of tall and as she puts it "a little on the pudgy side" she thought we would be perfect for each other.
I call BS on this cause OPhas seen this woman in the office prior to this. She was ALWAYS hanging around our office. She is like a third party consultant or somthing like that i know for a fact we cut her a check once a month or so. But yeah, she is a little on the plump side. Now thats accurate.

She went out to the truck and got her saxophone and made herself a cardboard sign that said "Boyfriend beat me up, need $$ to get back to Louisiana ".
99% sure this happened cause she did tge exact same thing here one day at lunch. FYI for any of you other well off professionals who want to play make believe pan handler saxophonist remember to rub some graphite onto your sax so it isnt too shiny.

Oh yeah one more thing
@Deniz and @Diciplr7 you guys are a trip i loved the whole "tell me who your God" thing had sort of a Samuel L Jackson feel to it.

Upvote 0

Cyroduck

Aug 14, 2018
Loreauville LA
✟8,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
have fallen deeply in love will even come to the defense of their abusive or two-timing bf/husband, ... GENESIS.3:16 = Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.”
As Barry Manilow put it
:musicnotes: at the copa copacabana
Music and passion were always in fashion
At the copa don't fall in love
Don't fall in love

Copacabana
Copacabana
:musicnotes:

Upvote 0

Loren T.

Jun 26, 2018
Hadley
✟24,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Am I the only one who finds this story hysterical? Seriously, you could use it as an example of everything that can go wrong when you witness. I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but it cracked me up.

Here's my thought...You might be as innocent as a dove, but Jesus also said to be shrewd like a snake. Don't let people manipulate you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cyroduck said:
And an aside, he tries to imply the promotion was a 'blessing' and a reward for his faith but really he got it by whining to Ava's bosse's boss about how he is being discriminated for being a christian and also true that Ava does tend to open her boss up to criticism so they badically gave him a promotion to shut him up.
According to OP, it was his gf who got him the promotion by suggesting to Ava's Muslim lady boss to put him in charge of his own department because it was not good for his morale to be put under the much younger and immature Ava.

To get to the truth of the matter, maybe Ava should also chime in here, ie here at CForums. ... lol.

At the moment, I still believe more in the OP's version of things, wrt his interactions with Ava, because he is an earnest Christian.
....... Religion or non-religion is the same, ie "who do you believe, in matters about this life and the afterlife.?" God/Jesus.? God and Moses.? Allah and Muhammad.? Buddha and Dharma.? Idols.? Scientists and Evolution Theory.? Self and New Age philosophy.? Satan.? Psychics and fortune-tellers, Etc.? None-of-the-above.?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cyroduck

Aug 14, 2018
Loreauville LA
✟8,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Am I the only one who finds this story hysterical? Seriously, you could use it as an example of everything that can go wrong when you witness. I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but it cracked me up.
You are not this is hilarious to me too

Upvote 0