• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Now it's two themes

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
One theme is where I'm at Gods Judgment. The other theme is way to stigmatize to even discuss on here. I mean ppl who know me know I have had both the theme. I remember just having one and when it switched to Gods judgment theme I was like nothing can get worse than this.

Then I woke up today and felt like what if I had that first theme.. please I will not discuss it here because ppl will think I'm someone sick. Rather I have to just let it do its thing and hopefully I can try to get some help somewhere

dabro

Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know. It's pretty scary and ever since the took me off klonopin I've struggled. Now I fear the worst. That I'm going to be locked up because I can't seem to break free of my obsessions. Please Lord take this away.

Upvote 0

dabro

Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Screw it. It's Pocd. I'm not going to hide something I'm not. Just know a Pedo doesn't fear their going to hurt children. I hate this theme. Last time I had it was 08. Now I'm going through it all over again because of the new doctor.

What am I supposed to do? I'm scared I'm going to be locked up because they just don't want to deal with me. My dad is hard to live with. Right now I'm just scared. Not scared I'm going to lose it but lose my mind.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying that God steadies you and guides your every thought, word, and deed, and that His inexplicable grace supersedes ALL that is coming at you now, in this moment, and in the moments, and hours ahead. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: God is faithful, my brother. Bless yer heart for pouring it all out to Him. KEEP pouring it out. Has not forgotten or rejected you. He KNOWS about ALL of what you are struggling with. He also knows that the enemy is attempting to party all over yer crumpled up soul. God KNOWS this. The enemy is LYING to you and giving you half-truths. It's what he does. God KNOWS this. TRUST Him. Continuing to pray for you, brother. (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

dabro

Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry. I have gone through so much. My dad is always angry. I can't seem to catch a break. I'm tired of living in this situation. I feel I have no choice but to live here.

I'm so worn and tired. All I wanted was to date some woman. Fall in love and passionately tell the word of God. But, as things pregress I'm at a loss of word.

I fear I'm always going to be this way. Fearful that I'll never rise up to the position God called me because I go through so much adversity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums