Notre Dame Professor Offers Abortion Access to Students, Calls Pro-Life Critics ‘White Nationalist..

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...Catholic Hate Groups’

Abortion assistance offered to students despite IN law, ND policy

“For me, abortion is a policy issue. And yes, my view runs afoul of Church teaching, but in other areas, my positions are perfectly aligned [with the Church],” Prof. Tamara Kay of the Keough School of Global Affairs told the Rover following the September 21 panel, “Post-Roe America: Making Intersectional Feminist Sense of Abortion Bans.”

Kay used this panel as a platform to explain why she thought abortion bans are ineffective and immoral, complementing her work to bring abortion to Notre Dame students. Her initiatives began after Indiana S.B.1—a law that banned abortion statewide—took effect September 15. She has continued since the law was suspended via injunction by a state judge while litigation takes place.

To this end, she posted a sign on her office door on campus stating, “This is a SAFE SPACE to get help and information on ALL Healthcare issues and access—confidentially with care and compassion,” providing her non-Notre Dame email by which students could reach her. Kay’s door also contained a capital letter, “J”.

Continued below.
Keough School Professor Offers Abortion Access to Students - Irish Rover

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This professor ought to be fired for promoting abortion. Notre Dame University is a Catholic university and they should NOT be letting professors promote abortion regardless of whether they are doing it as a representative of the university or as a private citizen.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IF that is true then the University should NOT have cleared her for that.
Notre Dame has long failed to hold up Catholic standards. This nothing new.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's interesting that she calls pro-lifers "white nationalists" when one stops to consider that Black women (who only comprise 13.4% of the entire US population) obtain more than 36% of all abortions in the US, about 474 abortions out of every 1000 live births, the highest rate of any ethnic group in the country.

The Black community is literally aborting themselves out of existence, without any help whatsoever from any white racists. The pro-life movement is trying to save those Black babies, and yet the pro-lifers are the ones being labeled "white nationalists".

Welcome to the typical liberal Topsy-Turvey Land, where everything is backwards, upside-down, skewed, warped, and completely unrelated to factual reality.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And just to add to Post 8: "White Nationalist" is a contrived, fake phrase, in true Orwellian fashion . . . a perverted phrase made up to make people believe a lie.

Nationalism is good. Its the opposite of globalism. Its sort of like hyper-patriotism.

By placing the adjective "white" in front of it, it now becomes racist, and that makes you a racist if you are a nationalist. See how that works? It is similar to the fake word "homophobe". That word makes the normal people the sick ones with a phobia, and the disordered people are now the normal people. See how that works?

Beware Orwellian double speak and fake words and phrases.

I quite agree.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
This professor ought to be fired for promoting abortion. Notre Dame University is a Catholic university and they should NOT be letting professors promote abortion regardless of whether they are doing it as a representative of the university or as a private citizen.
AMEN!!

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He should be fired and forced into a public apology.

Notre Dame has become Catholic in Name Only long ago.

I definitely think that the professor should be fired but I do not think they should be forced into a public apology. After all, I think it is very unlikely to be sincere if it is forced.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0