Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You state:

'
We seem to have a communication problem.

The 7th trumpet in the passage below is the last trumpet in the Bible.
It is the time when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God and Christ "forever". How long is "forever"?

We also find "the time of the judgment of the dead" in the same passage, along with "reward" for some and "destruction" for others.

If you still think the book is in chronological order nothing I can say could convince you otherwise.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I gave you the video by Steve Gregg, which is close to my belief.
It takes time to study and understand it, which is time many do not want to put into finding out what they believe is not correct.

Maybe you can find someone else to give you what you want to hear.

Thanks for the conversation.

Jesus did not fail to silence any of his critics with his brilliant wit.

Otherwise, you can tell yourself anything you want to about me, but you did not answer my questions.

Regardless, I will answer yours:

'The 7th trumpet in the passage below is the last trumpet in the Bible.
It is the time when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God and Christ "forever". How long is "forever"?'

This is certainly not a problem with my view. Right after this, you see born the one who 'will smash the nations like pottery', the 'rock not carved by human hands', and you see the fall of Satan from Heaven to earth.

What Jesus saw was in the future.

Satan was driven out of the Kingdom by Satan's murder of Jesus, but we can not argue there has ever been a time in the past 2000 years where there is evidence Satan has stopped 'deceiving the nations'.

What happens immediately after the world is turned over to God, in Revelation 11, due to the work of the 'two witnesses'? Satan falls from Heaven, as Jesus predicted. Babylon falls. The Beast and False prophet are publicly thrown into the Lake of Fire. The entire world is killed and the birds gorge themselves on the flesh. The dead are resurrected, after this, and they reign with Christ for a thousand years, even, forever.

So, no, there is no question about why that verse is put at Revelation 11 -- in fact, you are arguing it must be in chronological order for it to be there. That is the entire basis of your argument!

If Revelation is not in order, then why is it an issue that this statement is made in Revelation 11 about the judgment of the dead and the world being turned over to the Kingdom? Isn't trying to fit in Revelation 20 after that an attempt to put order where you see disorder?

But, I see disorder in your interpretations, not order. I see order in Revelation.

You are confusing it, not clarifying it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Orangutans are kewl.......
ever meet "Clyde"?

Oh my gosh, I forgot about that movie. Not one brings up from the 70s.

Even with the internet.

Unfortunately, I have to say, my favorite 70s movie is 'Apocalypse Now'...

Surprise, surprise.

Upvote 0