Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Forgive me if I'm off-topic, although I'm not sure it's possible to go off-topic in a thread which immediately jumps from turkey with Pepsi to teenagers in hell, but how on earth, why on earth, is there a diacritic in that word? I only use a desktop PC, I don't know about other things, but I know it's impossible to accidentally type that on a keyboard. I'm genuinely fascinated.
You ought to know by now there's no forgiving you.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Forgive me if I'm off-topic, although I'm not sure it's possible to go off-topic in a thread which immediately jumps from turkey with Pepsi to teenagers in hell, but how on earth, why on earth, is there a diacritic in that word? I only use a desktop PC, I don't know about other things, but I know it's impossible to accidentally type that on a keyboard. I'm genuinely fascinated.
You aught to know by now there's no forgiveness for you .

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You can pre order turkeys and pick up the day before! No freezing necessary.
Blessings
Sorry, i thought you meant a prepared turkey with all the trimmings
Happy Thanksgiving:)

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
To quote elios in another thread that i can't post in FEAR OF HELL "Hell is the grave ... a dormant sleep ... nothing to fear about it.

There is no eternal burning place (as some teach) ... this makes out God to be a tortuous monster ... no"

To me A shocker said by elios.
I've seen it in the bible.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought this thread was about Turkey? We can’t discuss theology here.
What ........ Turkey, I thought it was about Sausage, and then I got hungry for lunch!

sausage.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
See what i mean? They're here to destroy.. they report me so i can't post. So i find a way to post and they destroy. That also. Pray for them.
???!!!??? :scratch: I thought this was a pleasant, lighthearted thread. I’m not sure what the problem is. Seriously. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@returntosender - if someone is reporting you I can tell you it is not me.

Pretty sure of the group reporting everyone though, we read about them and how they are in Romans 1:18-32.
Please be careful to read the rules for each forum section, (consider posting in only Christian sections) any questions or if I can help please pm me.

Here is a song for you:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
???!!!??? :scratch: I thought this was a pleasant, lighthearted thread. I’m not sure what the problem is. Seriously. :(
Why don't you try reading the intro. But thats not important knowing your intent..

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why don't you try reading the intro. But thats not important knowing your intent..
Pleasant is never the 3 of your intents when you come in my threads. But your innocence might fool some but history proves.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not appreciate your accusations and inferences when I always considered you a friend. I have never done anything to hurt you and you will not explain yourself at all. It is not fair accusing people of whatever is going on in your own mind and continue to carry on this pattern repeatedly. All one needs to do is read the thread. You hit my threads all the time on the cooking forum. I never treated you so shabbily. Is the problem with those you’ve targeted or with yourself? It’s very sad to watch. If there are certain people you have some sort of grudge against then present your case and ask they do not participate in your threads. But until you prove all this ill will against you, I doubt you’ll have much luck. Present your case! Until then, maybe you should put some of us on ignore until you decide to be honest on what the problem you have is instead of planting these seeds in everyone’s head.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the op/intro:
Mostly i can't pot in my threads so here i am. We'll see if this works:

!? And that means? :scratch:

i have to cook my turkey in the next few days as my freezers are full and couldn't fit it in. So ham for turkey day. The cats will be happy. My favorite parts: neck, wings, all dark meat.:)

I talked about the op. Turkey. What did you do? Nothing here was disturbing… until you started your usual accusations and going off topic in your own thread.. seriously! :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.