Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Could we make it to where game posts would not count towards getting to PM people ( when people first join) or maybe even make it to where the posts do not count at all? Just a suggestion that they had on a forum I used to go on.

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Could we make it to where game posts would not count towards getting to PM people ( when people first join) or maybe even make it to where the posts do not count at all? Just a suggestion that they had on a forum I used to go on.
That's a good suggestion.
Why? That's where I spend most of my time. The friendships forged there are real. Games can be a ministry to people who are grieving or going through tough things in life. It's not just mindless post accumulation there.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟902,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why? That's where I spend most of my time. The friendships forged there are real. Games can be a ministry to people who are grieving or going through tough things in life. It's not just mindless post accumulation there.
I wonder then ( because that is a good point) if we could not at least do the first part of the suggestion. As it may be more likely that someone who does NOT intend to form those friendships may use that as a quick way to be able to PM folks an spam. After a person has received at least whatever number of posts outside of the game forums then posts count. Or would that be too hard to set up?

Upvote 0