Jul 28, 2008
✟732.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What the heck do Pakistanis have to do with this topic? And as someone who knows several good Pakistani friends, what is with the blatant racism there?

Christian and Jewish women have been marrying Moslems and being lead straight to hell by starting to follow Islam.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Shouldn't the title be: Muslims suspected of burning down Church in Nigeria, citing its too close to Mosque? Hopefully the Nigerian police capture the criminals who did this and prosecute them not only for the crime they commited, but for the fear they brought to an entire community of people.

If Christians are not held accountable for every act of evil that occurs in the name of Christianity... why should Muslims?

Looks like Christians will have Churches in Saudi Arabia soon... I hope Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist and other faiths are allowed as well.
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1723715,00.html?imw=Y

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
I want Moslems to start bashing this attack and then start lobbying for the allowing of Christian churches in Saudi Arabia and other Mahometan countries.

I'll bet my blessings that the Muslims want you to shut your mouth.

Any takers?

Reactions: Futuwwa
Upvote 0

Maverick3000

Radical Dreamer
Apr 14, 2008
Wonju, Korea
✟8,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Christian and Jewish women have been marrying Moslems and being lead straight to hell by starting to follow Islam.

Once again; what do Pakistanis have to do with this topic? The previous poster is pure racist garbage does not follow this topic at all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'll bet my blessings that the Muslims want you to shut your mouth.

Any takers?

i'll throw my blessings in and i'll bet that the muslims want you to shut your mouth too.

I'm sure you're wrong and they don't want that all. We all know that Muslims are all about freedom of speech. ;)

Upvote 0

FightTheLeft

Jul 28, 2008
✟732.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
A moderator changed the title, how pitiful.

It's an insult to me to change the title as if I believe there is such a thing as
a Muslim extremist, there's no proof they are are extremist they didn't attack the enemy on a forbidden month, so its an insult to call them extremists.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
Forum rules man, forum rules. Click on your own link and see what the title is.
It's an insult to me to change the title as if I believe there is such a thing as
a Muslim extremist, there's no proof they are are extremist they didn't attack the enemy on a forbidden month, so its an insult to call them extremists.
Oh dear.:confused:

Upvote 0

Donkeytron

Veteran
Oct 24, 2005
✟17,374.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A moderator changed the title, how pitiful.

did you get banned under the name foehammer or what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums