Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I watched probably a dozen or so videos of Nick and was just so encouraged and really gained a new perspective on a lot of things.

I loved what one video mentioned….God is not looking for our ability but for our availability!

This young man has shared the Gospel and has been an inspiration and encourager to over a million people around the world….all to God’s praise, honor and glory!

He may be considered “disabled” and imperfect by the world’s standards…but God has enabled him in such a mighty way…and Nick is just perfect in God’s sight!

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched probably a dozen or so videos of Nick and was just so encouraged and really gained a new perspective on a lot of things.

I loved what one video mentioned….God is not looking for our ability but for our availability!

This young man has shared the Gospel and has been an inspiration and encourager to over a million people around the world….all to God’s praise, honor and glory!

He may be considered “disabled” and imperfect by the world’s standards…but God has enabled him in such a mighty way…and Nick is just perfect in God’s sight!

Cris, I had never heard of Nick or seen him before, so I was so wowed by that video!:)
I sent it on in some emails to friends, talked to friends on the phone about it,
and now they have sent it to others in emails.
Thank you Cris! :hug: It is blessing lots of people tonight.:wave:

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Cris, I had never heard of Nick or seen him before, so I was so wowed by that video!:)
I sent it on in some emails to friends, talked to friends on the phone about it,
and now they have sent it to others in emails.
Thank you Cris! :hug: It is blessing lots of people tonight.:wave:

that is so awesome! :hug: I'm so glad you and your friends were touched by this young man's testimony to God!

A dear friend here at CF sent this to me serveral months ago when I was feeling a bit discouraged...and to say how Nick just glories in God with such a thankful and humble heart gave me such perspective...is an understatement.

God's grace IS sufficient.....:amen:

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Amen. This video and the one of the mother with no limbs are videos I watch when I start to feel a little ticked off at God for whatever reason. Gets me over that anger REALLY quick.

Right now, though, one thing I do realize when I watch these videos is that somewhere, a woman might be aborting her child because they might look like this. :(

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
that is so awesome! :hug: I'm so glad you and your friends were touched by this young man's testimony to God!

A dear friend here at CF sent this to me serveral months ago when I was feeling a bit discouraged...and to say how Nick just glories in God with such a thankful and humble heart gave me such perspective...is an understatement.

God's grace IS sufficient.....:amen:
:amen: :hug:

In the end, all that matters is Jesus Christ and the
eternity we spend with Him.

Upvote 0