NH anyone?

Kakadu

Aug 22, 2003
NH
✟7,725.00
Faith
Christian
I think its great that they are opening up even more disscussion groups in this forum. And I think its even better when they have a New England section. I get all happy when i see the word New England :)
Anyway, I live in the southern part of NH. Anyone else in NH? lets chat about God, or life, or...well whatever!

Snows coming soon, so get your wooly and buy some chapstick!

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Hi kakadu!

I'm familiar with southeastern NH around Haverhill MA! I lived summers near Haverhill and crossed into NH lots! My stepdaughter just moved FROM Newton NH right off 108! I love it up there (except for any snow after the first storm)!

Upvote 0

Kakadu

Aug 22, 2003
NH
✟7,725.00
Faith
Christian
well thats great to hear...how is the snow down in MA? we were told that we would get about 32 inchs, but we got no where near there :( i would say only a foot of snow fell on us over the whole weekend. im from Gorham NH (way up north) and my dad was telling me that they got close to 40 inches over the weekend! now thats the good stuff...the only thing though, its not going away for a LONG time now :(
we are in it, no way out now

Upvote 0

Jason1646

Oct 9, 2003
NH
Visit site
✟520.00
Faith
Protestant
Kakadu said:
I think its great that they are opening up even more disscussion groups in this forum. And I think its even better when they have a New England section. I get all happy when i see the word New England :)
Anyway, I live in the southern part of NH. Anyone else in NH? lets chat about God, or life, or...well whatever!

Snows coming soon, so get your wooly and buy some chapstick!
Greetings Kakadu,

I live in Bedford, NH and attend First Congregational Church in Merrimack. You probably don't know me on Christian forums because I have basically only participated in the Interdenominational Dialogue threads. I saw this thread however and it got my attention. :)

Warm regards,

~Jason

Upvote 0

Jason1646

Oct 9, 2003
NH
Visit site
✟520.00
Faith
Protestant
ydouxist said:
Are there any spirit filled churches in tha Manchester area. A friend of mine needs to find one. He recently moved there
I can highly recommend Amoskeag Presbyterian Church in Manchester. I attended the evening services there for a while when we lived in Weare. The people are great and the preaching is excellent.

Regards,

~Jason

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys!

I live in Somersworth and attend a terrific non-denominational church in Rochester called Grace Community Church. They have an incredible worship band and intense, Biblically-sound preaching, and lots of ministry opportunities. About 500 members.

gotta love this cold, huh? We New Englanders are tough, though. We can take it!! :cool:

Wolflily

Upvote 0
No, but I'm half an hour away, in Andover MA, and go the Lutheran Church of the Savior in Bedford. Very nice. I actually have more friends at church than at school.

but it's soooo cold right now... I hate wearing skirts of any shape or form on days like this. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
G

guitarchick

i lived in nh for 6 years, now i'm in good ol' texas. i looove it here. its WARM! who knew the 50's existed in january?! its just too cold up where yall live. i would go CRAZY! i lived in derry...i went to island pond baptist church...i loved it. i haven't been up there in about 5 years. but i still go to conn. to see my rellies. and i'm still in love with the patriots!! they won tonite!! poor tenn....let me poke my eye and cry. ha...ha!!

Upvote 0

harrietvane

NH girl
Mar 18, 2004
New Hampshire
✟205.00
Faith
Christian
I was born and raised here in NH. It is an absolutely gorgeous state! I've always loved traveling and seeing new places (whether in the USA or overseas), but there is absolutely no place like home:) I'm from right down near the seacoast (right near Portsmouth), and it is great! I'm getting married this spring to someone in the Navy, and I know that we'll be moving all of the place in the course of his career. It will be a very bittersweet moment when I finally leave NH. Its in my blood.

Reactions: Kakadu
Upvote 0

Big_Dave

Apr 5, 2004
✟142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wolflily said:
Hi guys!

I live in Somersworth and attend a terrific non-denominational church in Rochester called Grace Community Church. They have an incredible worship band and intense, Biblically-sound preaching, and lots of ministry opportunities. About 500 members.

gotta love this cold, huh? We New Englanders are tough, though. We can take it!! :cool:

Wolflily
Hey guys this is a great church if you live in the area. Or you might try Emmanuel Advent Christian in Rochester too........Has a great pastor.

Upvote 0