Emmsmom81

Zealous for Christ. Homesick for Heaven.
Oct 2, 2017
USA
✟16,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello.
I’m Elisabeth from NJ. I’m 38, single and an evangelist. Grew up in a “christian home” but it was rather short of the real deal. 3 years ago the Lord was rich in mercy to convict me of the hypocrisy I lived and changed me into a bold, Jesus loving evangelist that loves Him and others. I’m new here and hope to make some new acquaintances.

Emmsmom81

Oct 2, 2017
USA
✟16,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thanks everyone! I actually signed up a few years back, posted once but never came back. I am going through a quirky season where I’m struggling to find single passionate Christians. The singles are often lost in the crowd in the local churches. Often my zeal keeps some at a distance. So I’ve come online hoping to change that. So thank you kindly for a warm welcome! ❤️

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello. I’m Elisabeth from NJ. I’m 38, single and an evangelist. Grew up in a “christian home” but it was rather short of the real deal. 3 years ago the Lord was rich in mercy to convict me of the hypocrisy I lived and changed me into a bold, Jesus loving evangelist that loves Him and others. I’m new here and hope to make some new acquaintances.
Thanks everyone! I actually signed up a few years back, posted once but never came back. I am going through a quirky season where I’m struggling to find single passionate Christians. The singles are often lost in the crowd in the local churches. Often my zeal keeps some at a distance. So I’ve come online hoping to change that. So thank you kindly for a warm welcome! ❤️
Hello Elisabeth, and WELCOME BACK TO CF :wave: Thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself, especially about the mighty work that God has done and is continuing to do in your life :)

God bless you! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

--David
p.s. - I thought you might enjoy my favorite Spurgeon quote as well, so here it is.

Spurgeon - sinners leap unwarned.jpg

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello.
I’m Elisabeth from NJ. I’m 38, single and an evangelist. Grew up in a “christian home” but it was rather short of the real deal. 3 years ago the Lord was rich in mercy to convict me of the hypocrisy I lived and changed me into a bold, Jesus loving evangelist that loves Him and others. I’m new here and hope to make some new acquaintances.
Welcome

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Emmsmom81

Oct 2, 2017
USA
✟16,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome! I hope you find some connections. Prayers for you as you share the Gospel!
Thank you! I have been enduring some tough times in my family because I have addressed some transgressions from professed “christians” but was reviled in return. The last few days I sure could use prayer to anyone who reads this. I am keeping my eyes on the prize... my Lord.

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Keep in mind we were promised an abundant life, not an easy life. An abundant life includes experiencing the gamut of human emotions. Some stronger than others, but necessary for us to grow a dependence on God to get through them. Then we can share and offer compassion to those around us going through similar situations. Hang in there, God's got you and He'll get you through this. Prayers for peace and strength.

Upvote 0