May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
In the beggining, God created the Heavens and the earth...

And here, God creates new Heavens and new worlds after the world ends...

This RPG takes place after the world ends. And God is making another world, none like that of anyone has ever seen, and only bits of imagination are set into this place. But God is warry. He knows that if he creates another world, Satan with try, somehow, to get into that world also. So he selects a few of his new children, the men and woman of the earth who believed in Christ, under Gabriel and Michael the ArchAngels, to make sure that sin never reaches that world. In order to equip them for this struggle, he gives them their knowladge of what happened of the earth, but with one angelic atribute: the ability to resist evil.

We'll start in Heaven, after (because Heaven is timeless, I can't tell you how long, but) after the Great Tribulation. Your character's life on the earth will effect the RPG a bit, or it should, and know they are under the influence of Temptation, but they have the ability (it's if they choose to use it or not) to resist Satan's lies. Afterwards, the temptation never effects them anymore.

Three character limit please.

I'll play Michael the ArchAngel, but we still need a Gabriel.

I'll get my character's up here.

Please join!