New World Order Bible Versions

N

NannaNae

HUM well maybe forcing people to read in languages they don't speak anymore , from a book no one likes, in a world that has always hated his words and it's real meanings. and even understood he was speaking in a culture to a people in a time for a reason in a language ... and people hated it then and don't understand what he is saying now ..
HE then appointed a man named Paul who did understand the cultural esoteric sarcasm and innuendo, the wink and the slap of every word Jesus said. because it was all pointed right at Paul's soul.

Because most of the liberal church hates Paul and ignores him completely .. the same Paul who really understood what Jesus said, And he fully understood exactly what Jesus every barb filled arrow Jesus said was pointed strait at Pauls heart and soul . .. Paul understood Jesus every meaning and innuendo, HIS cryptic , esoteric meanings, his sarcasm, HIS allegories and even HIS meanings behind the reasons he was changing common allegory to became HIS allegories to mean HIS purposes pictures and definitions .. thus Jesus's cultural slapfests.
That same slap fest Which Paul did understand and why Paul was killing Christians until Jesus himself pulled poor Paul through the eye of the needle himself.
the fact that now people want others to read his word in a language and words and meaning no one understands then or now.
so sure why not .... let's give them a bible with more stuff they don't understand and might never understand.. unless they can filter through 3 to 5 cultures( at least ) and 5 languages and filter through all known and unknown history of the world all at the same time .

so maybe KJV isn't all the problem of churches with other roots Than Jesus and His holiness ..
But it sure isn't any help with helping his people decipher , HIS Truth's and HIS definitions and HIS meanings of HIS words to HIS people in HIS culture( a culture and a language that really wasn't old English) in the mean time it is safest for young christians to not read Jesus words till well studied , using the whole bible in a language they DO understand . but maybe to just read or study Paul when babies in christ , because Paul understood all the stuff Jesus wasn't saying when he spoke at them and sure did mean also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

Jack Koons

When I first read the 'title' for this thread, I thought it to be a direct reference to G. A. Riplinger's book on New Age Bibles (which I have read). I was actually surprised that a video of this nature would be posted on this Forum. I would tend to agree with the majority of what was shared in the video. The unfortunate truth is that there is so much more to this issue than one could possibly put on a single video. I must admit that one of the most interesting parts of the video for me, was watching Dr. James White being either caught off guard, or at least appearing to have a lack of knowledge concerning the corruption of the NKJV, in the NT.

Folks, there are really only two reasons most English speaking people (at least here in America) do not understand this issue. 1) People, for the most part are just to lazy to take the time to do honest research. It is so much easier, even when attending a seminary, to simply let the teachers do our research, whereby we simply reap all the benefits of learning, without the hard labor of study. I know of very few (and I mean a very few) schools, that actually encourage real research, and study. 2) People are afraid of what of what they might actually learn about what they have been taught to believe. People's faith is actually not strong enough to endure the truth, if it reveals something other than what they have been taught. People are afraid of truth.

Folks, when you dig, honestly dig, and find the truth, that is when you have real faith. Each time I present facts concerning the KJV, the facts offend people. Why? Because it goes against everything they have been taught by modern scholarship. It is not because Jack Koons is smarter, or better; it is because the facts presented, are simply that, facts. The facts presented in the video of the OP are matters that can easily be checked out. My advice: get a notepad, and a pencil, and take notes. Then use that computer in front of you to dig, and see if the truth was presented. Listen to both sides of the story, it doesn't take long to begin to see the use of rhetoric (on both sides of the issue). But if you persist long enough, you will begin to see the truth begin to emerge.

In the words of Dr. Thomas Cassidy,

“Think about it.”

Jack

Upvote 0

cubanito

Nov 16, 2005
Southeast Florida, US (Coral Gables near Miami)
✟4,071.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am refraining from commenting because I do not have video capability in my office computers. Perhaps at 54yo I am out of touch, but I still think that if someone is seriously considering a subject, text and not videos is the way to do it.

If the OP is seriously concerned about this subject, he should consider the Bible was given to us as text without drawings.

We have gone from a textographic to an iconographic world, and I realize I am anachronistic. However, I believe we have lost depth of thinking in this process, to gain entertainment value. Certainly the Gospel will save via video, no question God will use any means. But when it's time to move from milk to meat, I really think we still ought have text.

As to Paul knowing everything, perhaps that was meant as hyperbole. I do not think Paul or ANY man, living or dead, knows the depths of the Trinity aside from the God-man, the only begotten Son of God. Paul had tremendous insight for sure, but to know EVERYTHING about what Jesus Christ taught is not something Paul would have ever claimed.

JR, not quite the "Ancient of Days" but certainly "over the hill"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums