Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everybody.... I'm pretty new here. Just started my profile up today....I am a HUGE Trump Supporter (I hope I'm allowed to say that?)... I love watchin Jimmy Swaggert. I am a fairly new Christian although I was brought up in church all my life. They say if your raised in it you'll never stray?:) I am a hunter from Louisiana. Very down to earth, having a lot of problems in my marriage at the moment && really hoping && praying God works his wonders or shows my some signs!! I don't really know how to post my question in the marriage forum or even if I can yet being that I'm a new member? Nice to meet everyone && look forward to hearing from y'all:)

~~Paige

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey everybody.... I'm pretty new here. Just started my profile up today....I am a HUGE Trump Supporter (I hope I'm allowed to say that?)... I love watchin Jimmy Swaggert. I am a fairly new Christian although I was brought up in church all my life. They say if your raised in it you'll never stray?:) I am a hunter from Louisiana. Very down to earth, having a lot of problems in my marriage at the moment && really hoping && praying God works his wonders or shows my some signs!! I don't really know how to post my question in the marriage forum or even if I can yet being that I'm a new member? Nice to meet everyone && look forward to hearing from y'all:)

~~Paige
Try the Christians Only forum for: Current News & Events, if you want to discuss Trump with other Christians. There are a number of Trump supporters but suggest you avoid the common forum because there is a lot of debate. Life Stages has several categories including Married Couples. There is also Christian Living (Christians only), with a section on, Christian Advice, if that might interest you.

Anyway, welcome to the boards and if you have any questions just pop back in and and ask. It's a friendly board, enjoy your stay.

Oh and by the way, I loved watching Jimmy Swaggert, even went to one of his services years ago.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

~~Paige
Welcome! :)

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Paige, welcome.

There is this:

Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. -prov 22.6​

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

~~Paige

Paige, a very warm welcome to CF

may our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always

may the Holy Spirit help you mature in your relationship with our Lord Jesus

96c7118f9e0930af091e35d41f1c14--jesus precious.jpg

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey everybody.... I'm pretty new here. Just started my profile up today....I am a HUGE Trump Supporter (I hope I'm allowed to say that?)......................:)
~~Paige
Hello and welcome to CF. :wave:
Yes, even a Trump supporter can say that here...not sure how far that will get ya tho...

1Th 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kindled

Apr 11, 2017
New York
✟56,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

~~Paige
Welcome To CF!

Upvote 0
Aug 6, 2017
Gansville
✟9,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank y'all so much for the warm welcomes! I've only been on here a few days but I have heard from several people that have such wonderful advice && kind hearts! I look forward to finding my way around and talking, learning an offering anything I can as well. Also making new friends:)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

~~Paige
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you. Great quote from Romans 8 there! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

~~Paige
BIG WELCOME Paige! I am sure you will make many great friends in the Lord. God bless you! :wave:

Upvote 0