Jacksonville, FL
✟15,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all, My name is Mark and I have interests in History, Church History, Genealogy And Books. I am an avid Cubs, Blackhawks And Bears fan. I am a Ruling Elder (inactive due to health). Please have patience with me as I have had several strokes and this has left me with some memory and concentration problems. I will do my best to keep up :) Looking forward to future conversations.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Hello all, My name is Mark and I have interests in History, Church History, Genealogy And Books. I am an avid Cubs, Blackhawks And Bears fan. I am a Ruling Elder (inactive due to health). Please have patience with me as I have had several strokes and this has left me with some memory and concentration problems. I will do my best to keep up :) Looking forward to future conversations.

Welcome Mark :)
No worries about forgetting stuff and all, it's great to read you've recovered as well as you have from those strokes you've had.

Good to have you here. Let us know if you need any help on this site.

God bless you sir.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Markh62

Jun 18, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
✟15,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Mark :)
No worries about forgetting stuff and all, it's great to read you've recovered as well as you have from those strokes you've had.

Good to have you here. Let us know if you need any help on this site.

God bless you sir.

Thanks very much for the kind words.

Upvote 0

Valetic

Addicted to CF
Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Georgia, USA
✟58,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi welcome, I'm a young man started this forum about a month ago and love it. Helped me to Rekindle a fire I let burn out a while back. Needless to say I am happy to have wisdom in my midst and hope you share some with us :)

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome, Sir.

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
Welcome! Don't worry too much about the memory and concentration problems on CF, the overwhelming majority of people on here seem lovely. My mum has had a series of mini-strokes so I know how hard that can be to deal with. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Markh62

Jun 18, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
✟15,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hi welcome, I'm a young man started this forum about a month ago and love it. Helped me to Rekindle a fire I let burn out a while back. Needless to say I am happy to have wisdom in my midst and hope you share some with us :)

Well the Lord is the Source of all Wisdom. But if I can be of service let me know.
If you haven't read the Psalms lately, I would urge you to consider reading them. This would be uplifting and a great "Fire Builder".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.